Grimmjow vs Kenpachi

Who wins

• Round 1. Kenpachi wins

• Round 1.Grimmjow wins

• Round 2. Kenpachi wins

• Round 2. Grimmjow wins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Grimmjow stands no chance in any rounds.

R1: Kenpachi was above Yami who is above Grimmjow. 2 hands and oneshot.

R2: Even bigger stomp, Kenpachi can cut through space, can keep up with a character who is way above Grimmjow, got buffs and still got oneshot by Shikai Kenpachi iirc.

In CFYOW, Kenpachi is the strongest shinigami in the Gotei 13

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Rd1. Grimmjow in base, made Bankai Ichigo look slow. I'm not sure how Kenpachi would even deal with a Released Grimmjow's speed and agility, but I also can't envision Grimmjow putting Kenpachi down either. Kenpachi is inconsistent and fights to his level, do we strictly take his feats up to that point into account or him evolving mid fight? Cause I'll be real Grimmjow can win featwise but Kenpachi would adjust accordingly.

No idea for rd 2.

Rd1. Grimmjow in base, made Bankai Ichigo look slow. I'm not sure how Kenpachi would even deal with a Released Grimmjow's speed and agility, but I also can't envision Grimmjow putting Kenpachi down either. Kenpachi is inconsistent and fights to his level, do we strictly take his feats up to that point into account or him evolving mid fight? Cause I'll be real Grimmjow can win featwise but Kenpachi would adjust accordingly.

No idea for rd 2.
Would Grimmjow even be able to actually cut Kenny with his reiatsu around him? Yammy in Res is the 2nd strongest espada after Szayelaporro. Kenny was cutting him pretty easily, so it might be difficult for Grimmjow to cut him. I feel like he'd get bored after a while and just end it there.

R2: Grimmjow, Tier, and Nel together couldn't properly fight Iko who got a buff later on in CFYOW and Kenny oneshot him. It's not even close here

--While nnoitra has better raw power and hierro , grimmjow has better combat speed. Nnoitra was tailor made to fight kenn and still had the advantage and only lost due to kendo. If grimm dodges it he wins.

--Haven't read the novels but Post unohana training Kenpachi claps eos grimm who is featless.
Post automatically merged:

Kenpachi low diffs R1 and neg diffs R2

For round one it's pretty obvious, Yammy >>>>>>> Grimmjow

Round two should also be pretty obvious, Kenpachi is inferior only to Aizen and Ichigo
Yammy was weaksauce though.

I admit Yammy looks like a clown in feats, but can't ignore all the statements putting him > Nnoitra/Grimmjow and even Ulquiorra
It depends on how you scale. Personally I give more imp to feats than statements unless we don't have clarity. If I remember correctly a weakened ken (no kendo) was destroying yami left and right where ken was on losing end before kendo againt nnoitra

While nnoitra has better raw power and hierro , grimmjow has better combat speed. Nnoitra was tailor made to fight kenn and still had the advantage and only lost due to kendo. If grimm dodges it he wins.
Nnoitra is above Grimmjow, but Yammy surpasses both. Cien, who is a clone of original Szayelaporro is the actual number 0.

Haven't read the novels but Post unohana training Kenpachi claps eos grimm who is featless.
There was a hollow named Ikomikidomoe who in a sealed state was fighting Grimmjow, Harribel, and Nel at the same time with no issues. He later gets a massive buff from absorbing SK fragments and broke out of his seal, but Kenpachi (with his eyepach on and shikai) oneshot him before he could do anything iirc

Nnoitra is above Grimmjow, but Yammy surpasses both. Cien, who is a clone of original Szayelaporro is the actual number 0.

There was a hollow named Ikomikidomoe who in a sealed state was fighting Grimmjow, Harribel, and Nel at the same time with no issues. He later gets a massive buff from absorbing SK fragments and broke out of his seal, but Kenpachi (with his eyepach on and shikai) oneshot him before he could do anything iirc
By feats yami sucks though. He was garbage and weaksauce.

Yeah I heard about the hollow. Post unohana ken slaps grimm anyways let alone shikai or bankai ken

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Would Grimmjow even be able to actually cut Kenny with his reiatsu around him? Yammy in Res is the 2nd strongest espada after Szayelaporro. Kenny was cutting him pretty easily, so it might be difficult for Grimmjow to cut him. I feel like he'd get bored after a while and just end it there.
Lol ofcourse Grimmjow could cut Kenpachi. What kind of question is that?

Beating Yammy in a 2v1 is an ok feat, nothing too special considering Yammy is a sandbag. Beating Nnoitra was the better feat and even then Nnoitra was built for Kenpachi to look good against. Grimmjow is much much faster, he's definitely the tougher fight.

Lol ofcourse Grimmjow could cut Kenpachi. What kind of question is that?

Beating Yammy in a 2v1 is an ok feat, nothing too special considering Yammy is a sandbag. Beating Nnoitra was the better feat and even then Nnoitra was built for Kenpachi to look good against. Grimmjow is much much faster, he's definitely the tougher fight.
Espada's ranking actually means something. Yammy being Espada 0 would put him above Starkk and Barragan who are way above Grimmjow.

Even if he's too fast, Kenpachi's reiatsu would reduce, if not negate most of the damage he would take from him which is the reason why I asked if Grimmjow could even cut him.

This isn't close at all Kenpachi wins both rounds here, maybe with some difficulty in R1.