Speculations Hachinosu as the next arc

The plan is to reach elbaf but the SHs are being separated again. There’s a real chance that we will get a surprise arc between egghead and elbaf.

At this point Garp has been captured by Teach. If the WG doesn’t decide to save him, then Sword would have no choice but to team up with Luffy to rescue Garp. As we know, sword has special status that allows them to do stuff like work with pirates.

Also Teach hasn’t adequately been set up as the villain of elbaf. The hachinosu arc would allow that to happen.

My guess is hachinosu will be like WCI. The goal is to sneak in, free Garp, and sneak out.

Luffy goes, starts shit with the BBP, and prompts Teach to chase Luffy to Elbaf.

The plan is to reach elbaf but the SHs are being separated again. There’s a real chance that we will get a surprise arc between egghead and elbaf.

At this point Garp has been captured by Teach. If the WG doesn’t decide to save him, then Sword would have no choice but to team up with Luffy to rescue Garp. As we know, sword has special status that allows them to do stuff like work with pirates.

Also Teach hasn’t adequately been set up as the villain of elbaf. The hachinosu arc would allow that to happen.

My guess is hachinosu will be like WCI. The goal is to sneak in, free Garp, and sneak out.

Luffy goes, starts shit with the BBP, and prompts Teach to chase Luffy to Elbaf.
Not much is known about Perona, but if she was caught I would like Mihawk to rescue her.

could get a Luffy vs Kuzan rematch possibly

egghead is already alot like wci
elbaf will be like sabaody
they are already on the viking ship
garp will be traded to the wg for something

Oda already show us what gonna be Teach's next move: ancient weapons

Not chase shp