Powers & Abilities Hakari powers might not be gambling related

As far as we know Hakari powers is related to his name (scales/weight/balance)
But gege did say Hakari is a gambler . So gambling could be hakari hobby . So maybe is related to his CT or maybe not .

Chapter 146

I remember the fan translation it said “on a roll”
And others Japanese translation said “on a roll / good form “
Here is the link

but i also saw another person answer on Reddit
And he said
Hakari Kinji tidbits finally coming out & connects w/ what we know from Hakari’s JJK fanbook bio. Yuta describes him as ムラ気, meaning feisty, moody, capricious, which fits exactly w/ what he did during the Hundred Demon Parade where he beat up a higher-up. Yuta also uses the term ノッている which generally means in high spirits, fired up, in the 'zone,' on a roll, etc that sort of meaning. Remembering that Hakari is a gambler, this could very well mean that his CT is gambling/probability-related, so that when he's on some lucky streak he can get insanely stronger than Yuta”

so there was 50/50 chance Hakari CT might be gambling or when Hakari is fired up or high spirts .

But then the official translation wrote it as “worked Up” that had nothing to do with gambling right

Chapter 153 and 154

This is the TCB translation. Kirara said “cool down “ so I thought this panel could be giving us hints to Hakari CT until .

The official translation said something else .
“Spectators are not excited “ so I realize this panel had no hints until 154

Chapter 154 TCB scans and official Viz translation

let me start with the TCB scans translation.
It gave us a massive hints .

“Fired up “
I remember the Japanese translator and Reddit person answer said chapter 146 it said. “ノッてる” means fired up/high spirits/Good form or on a roll (gambling related )

but the official translation was different

“Feels hot “ . Just I remember the TCB translation 153 it said “I can feel things starting cool down” hmm connects ? Maybe . Feels hots = hakari good form ?
that’s why am starting to believe hakari CT depends on his mood .

but we don’t know Hakari CT that’s the case . I remember Chapter 153 Hakari was talking about scripts . Maybe his CT is like Rohan Kishibe (from JoJo ) where Hakari is capable reality bending or reality warping . OK that’s tooo broken for JJK . But if his powers is related reality then Hakari is definitely nerfed . Where I could see his CT puts him death and life situation or if he fucks Up then his CT makes him weak something like that .

didn’t gege said in a interview his powers might cause outrage (probably too Overpowered CT)

thanks and am new to worstgen.
Post automatically merged:

But gege did say Hakari is a gambler . So gambling could be hakari hobby . So maybe is related to his CT or maybe not .

Chapter 146

Here is the link

And he said
Hakari Kinji tidbits finally coming out & connects w/ what we know from Hakari’s JJK fanbook bio. Yuta describes him as ムラ気, meaning feisty, moody, capricious, which fits exactly w/ what he did during the Hundred Demon Parade where he beat up a higher-up. Yuta also uses the term ノッている which generally means in high spirits, fired up, in the 'zone,' on a roll, etc that sort of meaning. Remembering that Hakari is a gambler, this could very well mean that his CT is gambling/probability-related, so that when he's on some lucky streak he can get insanely stronger than Yuta”

so there was 50/50 chance Hakari CT might be gambling or when Hakari is fired up or high spirts .

But then the official translation wrote it as “worked Up” that had nothing to do with gambling right

Chapter 153 and 154

This is the TCB translation. Kirara said “cool down “ so I thought this panel could be giving us hints to Hakari CT until .

“Fired up “
I remember the Japanese translator and Reddit person answer said chapter 146 it said. “ノッてる” means fired up/high spirits/Good form or on a roll (gambling related )

“Feels hot “ . Just I remember the TCB translation 153 it said “I can feel things starting cool down” hmm connects ? Maybe . Feels hots = hakari good form ?

but we don’t know Hakari CT that’s the case . I remember Chapter 153 Hakari was talking about scripts . Maybe his CT is like Rohan Kishibe (from JoJo ) where Hakari is capable reality bending or reality warping . OK that’s tooo broken for JJK . But if his powers is related reality then Hakari is definitely nerfed . Where I could see his CT puts him death and life situation or if he fucks Up then his CT makes him weak something like that .

didn’t gege said in a interview his powers might cause outrage (probably too Overpowered CT)

Chapter 146

Here is the link

And he said

Chapter 153 and 154

“Fired up “

Post automatically merged:

Hi am new but I would love to hear your opinion on this post . Sorry if I tagged you and spoiled jjk for you and sorry if u don’t read JJK and tagged you .

@Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @BangMi @Clickbait @Tekashi69420 @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Titty Croissant @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Tris @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power @Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille @Tobi @RayanOO @hedera__helix @Kvothe Kingkiller @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @RedNight @Akaikari @Titty Croissant @Seth @MonsterKaido etc etc @Dragomir @Seth @Cray Cray @Bango🍅 @Scum Flowa @Light D Scumperouge @ConquistadoR @Wris @Flower @TheKnightOfTheSea

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tags don't work when the post is merged.

We'll probably learn about Hakari's CT in a couple of chapters.

The wording when Yuta talks about Hakari being stronger to me implies there are levels to Hakari. At his best, when he's worked up, he's up there with Yuta, probably even stronger.

Great analysis and welcome to Worstgen :cheers:

One thing I like about JJK is that fans dont need to make extensive theories and spend years on waiting for the outcome. Hakari's technique will be revealed soon.

So far, I think he is the type who prioritizes his interests first. If something benefits him, then he will act.

His CT is probably related to gambling, highly likely. But, it can be anything from too OP if certain conditions are met, to just "meh" if he opponent figure out the trick. It is also true for most of the CT users (i.e., Naoya Zenin).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tags don't work when the post is merged.

We'll probably learn about Hakari's CT in a couple of chapters.

The wording when Yuta talks about Hakari being stronger to me implies there are levels to Hakari. At his best, when he's worked up, he's up there with Yuta, probably even stronger.
You know this is BS. Take Maki and 1st year Culling game for example.

When it comes to the topic I think there will be a rule to his "Gambling" ability.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You mean the school competition? It's possible Hakari didn't give a fuck about it and just had fun.
no. they called it a overwhelming victory due to rika not being released yet. it was a yuta curb stomp.

yuta just joined in to fill up the numbers. thing is the goodwill event is an annual event. so im assuming it happens during the same date/week every year. japanese school years are usually three terms ~ april to june, september to december and january to march.

if we go by that logic, let's work the timeline out for the main series.

yuji eats sukuna's finger in june. remember in the OOO arc that the finger bearer curse under the bridge ended up killing 4 old classmates from the middle school (1 in each month?). so june, july, august and september. the first years went to investigate the curse assuming the 4th victim was alive so that they can talk to that guy. this was right after the goodwill event and right before oct 31 (shibuya incident).

so its fair to assume that the goodwill event happens annually sometime during early september of each year.

since they called yuta a transfer student to the jujutsu high school in vol 0, im assuming he was brought in at the start of the september term.

he went on that mission with inumaki in ch 3 of vol 0 three months after he joined, so it mustve been sometime in early december. geto's parade was on christmas eve ~ december 24th.

so there is a good chance that the yuta okkotsu who participated in the previous goodwill event was a total noob right off the block and rika hard carried him without even completely manifesting (since the second time rika completely manifested was against geto during the parade). and that event was termed as a yuta curb stomp.

the current yuta is quite clearly much much stronger than first year yuta who just joined. so IMO its pretty obvious that yuta is being extremely humble when he says hakari is stronger than him.

Last edited: