Halloween Tourneys - Best Halloween Art Bracket 3 (WHAT THE FINALS?!)

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE TRUE WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

IMPORTANT NOTES:
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT PLEASE, 1 VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
==============================================================================
FINAL FIGHT :
Over The Garden Wall -Svieta-SV (On DeviantArt)

VS

The Nightmare Before Christmas - Tim Burton

VS

Behold a Pale Rider - Zdzislaw Beksiński

Players:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Goodman Grey
4. @Devilbat
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @NikaInParis
7. @The White Crane
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @GUI D. GOAT
10. @Etzel Andergast
11. @IceWitch
12. @Rhea
13. @Cross_Marian
14. @The White Crane

Doing the finals already as I just want to get this over and done with, I could have extended it by 1 more round at least potentially but I prefer to keep this simpler and shorter.

2 entries here only won by 1 vote to go through to the finals here too! Very intense fights!
(And my entry got absolutely stomped this time, but at least I survived the first round for a change, yay! Tyvm for the votes for it anyway, it was the animated Happy Halloween 2020 pixel art with the witch girl at the computer.)

Anyway, thanks for another great contest guys, as well as the absolutely excellent entries. I'd host a Halloween Music one next as I said I was going to, but I'm kinda burnt out with hosting these now already and I've got too much shit going on IRL atm again, so I'll be taking a long break from hosting after this contest is over.

Anyway, please vote and may the best entry win! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Tags have not been working apparently, so I'll try just these ones and hope for the best:

1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI D. GOAT

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Hanners220

G

Gorosei Informer

A tough triple threat match we got here, JR.
Lmao absolutely! Nightmare Before Christmas and Over The Garden Wall are locked in a vicious stalemate, neither side letting up BUT Behold A Pale Rider has them both on the ropes as they duke it out between themselves! The competition is really heating up for an explosive finale!

The place rider is kind of a dark horse - in the first hours of voting it usually didn't have the highest numbers, but in the end it overpowered everything it was pitted against

Too bad it is actually one of my least preferred pieces in the whole competition :kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Congrats to the winner @NikaInParis for their entry!

From 2nd in my last contest to winning this one, I guess I'm lucky for you then?! LMFAO! Ekkologix won my last content on his birthday too!!!

Also congrats to the 2 runners up @Cross_Marian and @IceWitch for their entries too!

I've severely fucked up my neck and shoulder, it keeps getting worse by the day and right now I can barely move at all without severe pain in my body, to the point I almost black out. So I won't be on here again until I recover somehow, I've had similar problems before and I'm trying to get an emergency checkup with my doctors atm too.

Thanks for a great contest anyway guys and letting it happen, peace!

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Goodman Grey
4. @Devilbat
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @NikaInParis
7. @The White Crane
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @GUI D. GOAT
10. @Etzel Andergast
11. @IceWitch
12. @Rhea
13. @Cross_Marian
14. @The White Crane

From 2nd in my last contest to winning this one, I guess I'm lucky for you then?! LMFAO! Ekkologix won my last content on his birthday too!!!

Also congrats to the 2 runners up @Cross_Marian and @IceWitch for their entries too!

I've severely fucked up my neck and shoulder, it keeps getting worse by the day and right now I can barely move at all without severe pain in my body, to the point I almost black out. So I won't be on here again until I recover somehow, I've had similar problems before and I'm trying to get an emergency checkup with my doctors atm too.

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Goodman Grey
4. @Devilbat
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @NikaInParis
7. @The White Crane
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @GUI D. GOAT
10. @Etzel Andergast
11. @IceWitch
12. @Rhea
13. @Cross_Marian
14. @The White Crane
Wish you all the best in your recovery, Ghostly <3
Hope you come back stronger than ever before:getnappaed:

And thank you for the tournament - were it not for your shoulder, I'd have pestered you to host another one so I can have double-champ status:crybeard:

But what did ya say?

WHATCHU GONNA DO, BROTHERS, WHEN NIKAINPARISMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, RIGHT HERE IN THE WORSTGEN SUPERDOME!
IN FRONT OF 50000 NIKAINPARISMANIACS, BROTHER!!

And finally.... After more than a year of playing in 90% of these... After a grueling triple threat match, the winner:

1. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Goodman Grey
4. @Devilbat
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @NikaInParis
7. @The White Crane
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @GUI D. GOAT
10. @Etzel Andergast
11. @IceWitch
12. @Rhea
13. @Cross_Marian
14. @The White Crane
Congratulations to @NikaInParis
and @Shimotsuki Ghostly I hope you’ll get well soon!

Congratulations @NikaInParis! I'm glad you won, that's really refreshing after getting the worst kind of luck for a few contests in a row, so I'm really happy for you!

Thanks to everyone, your submissions were really nice and it was such a great mood setter!
Post automatically merged:

And @Shimotsuki Ghostly wish you a speedy recovery, thank you so much for hosting the tourney even when irl you had so much on your plate!

G

Gorosei Informer

Wish you all the best in your recovery, Ghostly <3
Hope you come back stronger than ever before:getnappaed:

And thank you for the tournament - were it not for your shoulder, I'd have pestered you to host another one so I can have double-champ status:crybeard:

But what did ya say?

WHATCHU GONNA DO, BROTHERS, WHEN NIKAINPARISMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, RIGHT HERE IN THE WORSTGEN SUPERDOME!
IN FRONT OF 50000 NIKAINPARISMANIACS, BROTHER!!

And finally.... After more than a year of playing in 90% of these... After a grueling triple threat match, the winner:

Congratulations to @NikaInParis
and @Shimotsuki Ghostly I hope you’ll get well soon!
Congrats @NikaInParis!! Well-deserved win! :cheers:

Also congrats to the runners-up @Cross_Marian and @IceWitch! :optimistic:

And thanks for hosting the tourney @Shimotsuki Ghostly, those were some really great Halloween arts we got to see! :shocking:
I hope you recover soon! :smoothy:
Congratulations @NikaInParis! I'm glad you won, that's really refreshing after getting the worst kind of luck for a few contests in a row, so I'm really happy for you!

Thanks to everyone, your submissions were really nice and it was such a great mood setter!
Post automatically merged:

And @Shimotsuki Ghostly wish you a speedy recovery, thank you so much for hosting the tourney even when irl you had so much on your plate!
Congrats @NikaInParis, Behold a Pale Rider was a great selection. I voted for it in the earlier brackets, the detail and ambiance is stunning.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I hope you get better asap. Sound's like a disc problem, I've been there and even had to have surgery. Not fun. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thank you so much guys! Absolutely lovely messages and well wishes, I appreciate it a LOT!.

I can't respond properly yet, still in severe pain and stiffness but I'm slowly recovering and getting better, at a crawl pretty much.

I really want to host another Halloween contest, probably a Halloween music one especially.
I'll see how I feel over the next few days, worst case scenario, I'll host a late/post Halloween contest at least.

I will host another one regardless when I recover, that's assured. I'll see how I'm feeling these next few days but worst case scenario is I'll either host one this weekend or early next week. Or maybe late next week at absolute worst(gen).

Thank you so much again, I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it. It makes the effort of hosting these especially worth it then.

I just realised how appropriate it is that GHOSTLY was hosting the Halloween contest!
Since when were you under the impression anybody else would host it? First I had to make "Light disappear" temporarily then "comvince" the others to step down and refuse.
You've been under the effects of my Shikai, Absolute Hypnonsense, Kyobaka Suigetsupid:

Seriously though, I guess it's a wonderfully poetic case of serendipity? Fate working in mysterious ways?

Can't spell ghost without host ofc!

Absolutely adorable ghost doggo pic btw, tyvm for posting it, I love it! My new pfp now!

Thank you so much guys! Absolutely lovely messages and well wishes, I appreciate it a LOT!.

I can't respond properly yet, still in severe pain and stiffness but I'm slowly recovering and getting better, at a crawl pretty much.

I really want to host another Halloween contest, probably a Halloween music one especially.
I'll see how I feel over the next few days, worst case scenario, I'll host a late/post Halloween contest at least.

I will host another one regardless when I recover, that's assured. I'll see how I'm feeling these next few days but worst case scenario is I'll either host one this weekend or early next week. Or maybe late next week at absolute worst(gen).

Thank you so much again, I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it. It makes the effort of hosting these especially worth it then.

Since when were you under the impression anybody else would host it? First I had to make "Light disappear" temporarily then "comvince" the others to step down and refuse.
You've been under the effects of my Shikai, Absolute Hypnonsense, Kyobaka Suigetsupid:

Seriously though, I guess it's a wonderfully poetic case of serendipity? Fate working in mysterious ways?

Can't spell ghost without host ofc!

Absolutely adorable ghost doggo pic btw, tyvm for posting it, I love it! My new pfp now!
Awww, this avi does suit you, I'm glad you liked this doggo! And I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better, hope the recovery goes on till you feel amazing.

HALLOWEEN MUSIC TOURNEY WOULD BE AWESOME, SIGN ME IN!!!!!!

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Awww, this avi does suit you, I'm glad you liked this doggo! And I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better, hope the recovery goes on till you feel amazing.

HALLOWEEN MUSIC TOURNEY WOULD BE AWESOME, SIGN ME IN!!!!!!
Aye tyvm!

Thats great too, I'm making the sign up thread for it right now too! I'll add you in!