Powers & Abilities Hana Hana no Mi - Nico Robin’s power development

Hello, everyone. It’s my first time here posting a theory thread, but I posted quite a few back in Oro Jackson. As a guy whose profile picture is Robin, my first thread is dedicated to her. So let’s jump into what her power development will be.

HAKI

It’s pretty much theorized before that Robin will develop between Busoshoku Haki, or Kenbunshoku Haki, or both even better. She spent 2 years with Revolutionary Army under Dragon’s tutelage, and it doesn’t make sense if she doesn’t know how to use haki. Robin using haki will be very advantageous against Logia users, or those who are stronger to defeat although not Logia user.

MULTIPLE CLONING

Currently, Robin can sprout 1 clone at a time. It’s possible that in the near future she will develop her powers to sprout multiple clones at will, to overpower stronger enemy.

SPROUTING AMOUNT

Robin is able to sprout one thousand flowers (千紫万紅) or Mil Fleur to create gigantic limbs of herself. It will definitely makes sense if she can sprout more than current amount, probably Diez Mil Fleur (ten thousand flowers) to create upper half body of gigantic version of herself, Cien Mil Fleur (one hundred thousand flowers) to finally create full gigantic version of herself, or even Millón Fleur (one million flowers) to create gigantic version of herself along with 1-2 clones.

AWAKENING

This is where things get interesting. We all know that Awakening depends in each “Nature force” of respective Devil Fruit. So far two Paramecia Awakenings have them to change environment to be their respective Devil Fruit. But in Robin’s case it’s a bit different. We all know that “Hana” means flower, but Robin’s power is to sprout her limbs everywhere like flowers. But what is the “nature force” of flowers? Flowers are reproductive system of a plant, therefore it also suggests that the respective plant is mature, and flourished enough to reproduce themselves, therefore Robin’s awakening would fit if she has the ability to absorb enemy’s energy / life force if she touches them; similar on how plants absorb minerals & vitamins from soils to flourish & mature enough to create flowers.

I took it from the example of one of the most prominent members of X-Men: ROGUE

Rogue’s power allows her to absorb friends/enemies life force, power, or energy through skin to skin contact. This will definitely fit with Robin’s Devil Fruit power (like how flowers absorb mineral and vitamins from soil), where she can strengthen herself through absorbing her enemy’s life force or energy. I think about this is because if her awakening is she changes environments to be arms, it’s pretty much the same like her un-awakened powers. So, the “nature force” of her awakening is to absorb enemy’s life force to make herself stronger, is more logical than changing environments into her limbs.

Last edited:
All she need is advance CoA
That’s why it’s outrageous that Luffy was taught by Rayleigh, Zoro by Mihawk, Sanji by Ivankov, and Robin by Dragon but only Robin who can’t use haki at the moment; not even either one of them. Robin’s DF is the one of the most effective & efficient DF, that’s why Oda needs to at least make her have a proper fight; with Haki and/or Awakening.
Post automatically merged:

Robin learning Rokushiki (especially Shigan) would be cool as hell.
it sounds great too but I don’t include her using Rokushiki because so far Rokushiki is exclusive to Marines especially CPs’ members.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would love if she learned the ability to grow limbs inside a body but I guess that's most likely not gonna be portrayed by Oda because the Hana probably cannot bypass tridimensional objects to begin with.

So I guess I hope she learns CoA as soon as possible and comes up with spicy combinations.