Questions & Mysteries Has Evankhell Fully Decompressed?

Can Evankhell Decompress herself even further?

• Yes, she can.

• No, she can't.

• No idea. She might or might not considering the info we have so far.

Results are only viewable after voting.
As the title says, has Evankhell fully decompressed as of now? This may seem like a dumb question at first sight considering in Season 3 Chapter 58 we got a full line of dialogue saying that she finally decompressed.

Evankhell clearly has Decompressed, but I’m wondering if she has fully decompressed to the maximum. Prior to the hiatus, we hardly had any height comparisons between her and other characters with known height, so we were a little bit in the dark in that aspect. However, after the hiatus, we finally saw her standing alongside other characters like Yama.

As we can see in the previous image, Decompressed Evankhell looks more or less comparable to Yama (2.70 meters in height according to SIU). Actually, she’s probably a tad bit below that. You can see some images for Height comparisons. She completely dwarfs Baam by an incredible amount, who's 1.80+ meters tall and she doesn't appear to be far behind Yama.

Feeling something is out of place here? If that’s the case, you’re right. According to Evankhell’s character profile, Decompressed Evankhell’s height is supposed to be 7 meters, not barely around 2.70 meters. What happened here? IMO, there are a couple of explanations:
  • 1 - Evankhell compressed herself back to her previous form. She did this in order to not stand out as much as she would in her decompressed form. Considering the position she’s at (searching for something), she would definitely want to be noticed less. The problem with this one is that not only there’s nothing that indicates Evankhell compressed again, but Evankhell’s current form looks a lot more similar to her decompressed state. Her compressed state is much more skinner in comparison. You can see it in the following images. This makes this option quite unlikely IMO.
  • 2 - SIU sucks at heights or doesn’t want to draw them appropriately. Eh… I guess he’s not perfect. I doubt any writer would scale his/her characters perfectly every single time he/she has to draw them. There’s precedent for this since SIU said on the same blogpost in which Yama’s height was stated to be 2.70 meters that it’s tiring to draw characters that are so big every single time so he adjusts their height for logistic purposes. Still, one thing is drawing two characters that are supposed to be 10 cm apart in a way that contradicts the lore and the other is drawing characters that are supposed to be more than 4 meters apart on a similar height (even making the one that’s supposed to be a lot taller, smaller). I don’t think this makes any sense. SIU has had no qualms in drawing giants in this story and judging by Evankhell’s height, she would fall more in this category.
  • 3 - Decompressed Evankhell’s 7 meters height is a false rumour. This one is quite unlikely as well IMO. Test Administrators like Lero-Ro or Quant have seen Evankhell in her decompressed and compressed state. There wouldn’t be a rumour saying she’s that tall if she wasn’t even 3 meters, especially when seeing Evankhell on the floor of tests when she’s there is not supposed to be something extremely rare. There's nothing that implies it's false.
In my eyes the last two are the most likely explanations:
  • 4 - Decompressed Evankhell’s height has been retconned. This one, even though it has little basis behind it, could be plausible. Even more so when you consider the info that states Evankhell is supposed to be 7 meters tall is quite old already and SIU said some portions of lore and info have been retconned and are wrong currently.
  • 5 - Decompressed Evankhell’s height hasn’t been retconned. She has yet to decompress fully. Now, this option is weird, but assuming the info is true (actually, as far as I recall there aren’t a lot of things that have been retconned so statistically speaking, the 7 meters info has more chances of being true than not), it could somewhat make sense. The problem is that, as far as I know, there hasn’t been a single example in this series of someone that can partially decompress. Either you are compressed or fully decompressed. There’s no middle with the current info we have.
Anyways, this would probably be all. What do you think about this topic? Do you think I’m simply overanalysing things too much or it’s actually justified? Can Evankhell Decompress even further or she’s already fully decompressed and her height has been retconned (or a false rumour)?

Last edited: