Theory He Who Laughs Last - The Straw Hat Bellamy Theory

Nice theory Oumaga san. I believe Bellamy didn't join the grand fleet because he is a proud pirate captain and he don't want to swear his loyalty as subordinate without having his crew back. He will join SHGF at least after reuniting with his old crew and he will be the one who gives everyone their new Jolly Roger and sails with skull and straw hat!
Oh my, Oumaga-san? You're making me blush

Honestly, what I'd really like to see is for Bellamy to have custom Jolly Rogers for everyone, incorporating the Straw Hat into all of the Grand Fleet's standard flags or giving everyone their own, personal Jolly Roger like Oda's been doing for the Straw Hats

Actually, that reminds me, we're probably going to be getting Jinbe's soon now that he's officially in the crew! I'm surprised it wasn't in volume 99's SBS, but maybe it'll be in the SBS done by Jinbe's voice actor?

I might be a little late to the party, but I really enjoyed your theory about Bellamy joining the crew. Even if he doesn't join I think a lot of the points you made about his eventual involvement were really thought out and totally plausible. I honestly hadn't even considered he'd join the crew until I saw your theory but I truly love the idea. I hoped he'd come back later in some capacity because of him taking the vivre card and the snippet into his life Oda provided was quite welcome, but I didn't make that jump until seeing your theory.

This was the first time I stumbled on this forum and seeing your post is what made me want to join and give my 2 cents. I too thought it strange someone called you out for a long post... you're the OP in this thread about theories. Why wouldn't your post be long? In fact, the longer the better. Gives your theory more oomph.

I was just wandering around trying to do research for a fan fic I was planning to write but finding this place and finding your post was a treasure I wasn't expecting. Thank you.

I might be a little late to the party, but I really enjoyed your theory about Bellamy joining the crew. Even if he doesn't join I think a lot of the points you made about his eventual involvement were really thought out and totally plausible. I honestly hadn't even considered he'd join the crew until I saw your theory but I truly love the idea. I hoped he'd come back later in some capacity because of him taking the vivre card and the snippet into his life Oda provided was quite welcome, but I didn't make that jump until seeing your theory.

This was the first time I stumbled on this forum and seeing your post is what made me want to join and give my 2 cents. I too thought it strange someone called you out for a long post... you're the OP in this thread about theories. Why wouldn't your post be long? In fact, the longer the better. Gives your theory more oomph.

I was just wandering around trying to do research for a fan fic I was planning to write but finding this place and finding your post was a treasure I wasn't expecting. Thank you.
I'm very flattered to know that you joined this forum specifically because of my work! If you like long posts, then I have good news for you, people have also complained about my 50K-word Monet theory! Sadly a good chunk of evidence has been debunked, but I remain undeterred!

Oh yeah...this is most definitely a Certified Bellamy Enjoyer W. Personally I always loved Bellamy, unironically my 2nd favourite character in the entire series to the point where I'm currently writing a fanfiction about the bouncy boi himself.

I always loved the idea of him joining the Strawhats and I've firmly invested my stocks a few months back that it'll happen eventually, though I really like your ideas on how he could assist the crew by making sails or being the painter/artist for the crew. A really detailed theory, major props lad