Hello!

Hello

I was looking for place to talk OP. I binged the whole thing and just recently lost the luxury of being able to continue reading whenever I felt like it since now I have to wait for new chapters like everyone else.
I missed a few things as I sped through the chapters a lot (since there wasn't a week to ponder on the last one inbetween) so I hope I can pick up on some cool things here.

Hello

I was looking for place to talk OP. I binged the whole thing and just recently lost the luxury of being able to continue reading whenever I felt like it since now I have to wait for new chapters like everyone else.
I missed a few things as I sped through the chapters a lot (since there wasn't a week to ponder on the last one inbetween) so I hope I can pick up on some cool things here.
Congrats on catching up! How long did it take you?

What did you miss/speed through?

Welcome btw!

Congrats on catching up! How long did it take you?
Actual read time probably only a few weeks but real time more like 2 years. I read in bursts of 100-200 chapters until I was saturated with OP for a while and then after a month or two break returned for the next burst.
What did you miss/speed through?
Some diaIogues I definitely skimmed through when it didn't feel important to me and consuming so many chapters in a relativley short time means I forgot some side character names. I also didn't spend much time theory crafting or paying attention to foreshadowing so I basically read everything as is without reading much between the lines at all which you definitely CAN do given the vast amount of fan theories online.