Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!
I had been hanging out as a visitor on the site for a few days. After the last spoiler, I thought I should definitely be part of to the worstgen. And Here i am!
I've been reading one piece for years. Although it may be boring to follow weekly at times; I am very happy to have started such an excellent manga and I don't want to die before one piece ends. apart from one piece, I like series like Haikyuu !! (sadly over), Tower of God and Grand Blue.

i'm watching south park nowadays. I'm only in season six yet. Since my favorite character is Kenny, I chose my nick as Kenny. Well.. I guess that much information is enough. Sorry for my bad english..I selled my wife for internet connection.

Hello Everyone!
I had been hanging out as a visitor on the site for a few days. After the last spoiler, I thought I should definitely be part of to the worstgen. And Here i am!
I've been reading one piece for years. Although it may be boring to follow weekly at times; I am very happy to have started such an excellent manga and I don't want to die before one piece ends. apart from one piece, I like series like Haikyuu !! (sadly over), Tower of God and Grand Blue.

i'm watching south park nowadays. I'm only in season six yet. Since my favorite character is Kenny, I chose my nick as Kenny. Well.. I guess that much information is enough. Sorry for my bad english..I selled my wife for internet connection.
A South Park fans are always welcome :cheers:
I selled my wife for internet connection.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to worstgen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.