Henlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name is Ral and some may know me as the co-owner of One Last Forum (OLF) and others may know me from the cursed/living on endless life support NF/FV.

I'll be posting here when I'm able to as Odd brought me here for weeb mafioso gaemu.

Such a pleasant/active forum you got here :catsure:

@novaselinenever Odd also sends his regards as he was the one that told me about this fine establishment and to tell you that he sent me.

The name is Ral and some may know me as the co-owner of One Last Forum (OLF) and others may know me from the cursed/living on endless life support NF/FV.

I'll be posting here when I'm able to as Odd brought me here for weeb mafioso gaemu.

@novaselinenever Odd also sends his regards as he was the one that told me about this fine establishment and to tell you that he sent me.
Yo welcome.

You can sign up as a sub right here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.16375/

Welcome to WG

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Welcome to WorstGen. :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.