RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I

Indigo

- Round 1

He beats Atsuya Kusakabe, loses to the other 3

- Round 2

He beats Atsuya and Mei, but loses to Aoi Todo and Nanami

I think Nanami is pretty smart and has a lot of knowledge regarding Law, so i think he could still be able to get out of the Domain, and outside of it i think he has the uppder-hand against Higuruma because he has experienced Black Flash, and his Curse Technique is pretty strong

Aoi is very smart, but i don't think he has too much info on law overall, so i think he would lose there, BUT, Aoi won't have huge sins / crimes like Itadori, so i think he would have small punishments, like losing his Curse Technique, but i think Aoi can still destroy Higuruma by just using his Curse Energy and Physical Strength, after all he has also experienced Black Flash and Higuruma hasn't as far as we know, since he has been a Sorcerer for a very short time

P.S.: Sorry Atsuya, i don't have a lot of faith in you.

Round 1: Loses to all 4

Higuruma is talented, but those who have experience in using cursed energy cant be beaten by mere hammer. And for Atsuya... Atsuya beats Higuruma high diff.

Round 2:
No cursed energy and domains from other grade 1s.
Atsuya and Mei low diff
1 hand Todo? Higuruma wins
2 hands + Todo's deduction skills > Todo wins

But, what will be the evidence against Todo?
(Must have something to do with Butts 😂)
Or maybe Higuruma says, we are of the same opinion, and they become friends. 🤔

Remember Nanami do not have DE, so how he can escape DE if he cant compete in terms of DE? He can use some tricks, but Higuruma is also smart.

Higuruma would probably lose to all three mid to high diff. All three of them can just overpower him, because I dnt see him being that competent close range. I could be wrong, he could be a badass, start spaming black flashes.

Round 2. Higuruma has the potential to beat all three of them. If he can use domain on you, it's pretty much gg. Nanami doesn't have one, so literally would need another miracle to get out of it. He's smart, so he might have a shot. Two handed Todo has the best chance out the bunch, but if he gets caught in his domain I dnt think he's winning. If he wins, it be outside.

Higuruma gets clapped by all three, domain or not.

If they pass the trial, with CT they win without a doubt. If they're found guilty, all three are still expert CE users and enhance their own physique with CE, know about BF, and if BF comes out then it is GG for Higuruma.

Also if Yuji can figure out the mechanics of Higuruma's DE then so will they and on the retrial they are more than likely to win that time, Yuji could've won his but he was just too pure.