Hiya sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, finished editing my profile lol
Hello everyone, I'm Deathbloke :)
Another member from One Piece Forum, things don't look good there so I made the decision to join this one, see how things go.
I don't really like talking about myself, but I can at least say that I'm from Greece, my favorite characters would be Zoro, Sabo and Kid and I've also watched/read Dragon Ball and some other anime/manga.
I'm looking very forward to meeting new people here :D

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Ok, finished editing my profile lol
Hello everyone, I'm Deathbloke :)
Another member from One Piece Forum, things don't look good there so I made the decision to join this one, see how things go.
I don't really like talking about myself, but I can at least say that I'm from Greece, my favorite characters would be Zoro, Sabo and Kid and I've also watched/read Dragon Ball and some other anime/manga.
I'm looking very forward to meeting new people here :D
Nice so you love the Grandmaster Zoro! :zosmug:

And wow a Sabo fan at last. I thought I was the only one! :sabogood:

Welcome aboard!

I don't know why but you remind me of myself when I joined this forum for the first time:wonderland:Anyway, a Zoro/Sabo/Kid fan is always a good taste:akaman:(Add Sanji in there and it will be a perfection) and another member from One Piece Forum as well:usosmug:And damn, you have everything planned out first like your signature and avatar and such before introduced yourself LOL:kizabat:Anyway, you seem like a cool guy already:kata:Welcome to WG my friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here:myman:

(Add Sanji in there and it will be a perfection) and another member from One Piece Forum as well
I like Sanji too haha but I thought I'd list only 3 characters.

And damn, you have everything planned out first like your signature and avatar and such before introduced yourself LOL
That's because I'm a veteran when it comes to forums xD I don't know if you know them, but I also was in Forumpiece and Marineford in the past, but they've both closed.

Anyway, you seem like a cool guy already:kata:Welcome to WG my friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here
Thanks, mate, I appreciate it :D

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don't know why but you remind me of myself when I joined this forum for the first time:wonderland:Anyway, a Zoro/Sabo/Kid fan is always a good taste:akaman:(Add Sanji in there and it will be a perfection) and another member from One Piece Forum as well:usosmug:And damn, you have everything planned out first like your signature and avatar and such before introduced yourself LOL:kizabat:Anyway, you seem like a cool guy already:kata:Welcome to WG my friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here:myman:
Colorful welcome XD

Status
Not open for further replies.