Horoscope

C

Celestia

What is your horoscope? Do u like reading about horoscope? Do you believe in horoscope or just interested out of fun ?

If u ain't familiar with horoscope signs :

I am Gemini myself, I like reading about signs in general, but do I believe in everything horoscope says .. not really but it is more like an interesting topic and for fun

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I don't really believe in Horoscopes but sometimes it's pretty accurate

Also,
https://www.listland.com/10-reasons-capricorn-is-the-best-zodiac-sign/

Yea, :pepedoffy:
I agree with you. Capricorn is the best sign.

source: am Capricorn myself and I can vouch for this

For the lazy who don’t want to read the article Traf linked, here are the 10 reasons why we’re the best (among hundreds more!):
1. High Standard for themselves and others
2. Balanced
3. Protective
4. Stay away from drama
5. Loyal
6. Calm
7. Good planners
8. Fair
9. Humble
10. Hardworking

:goyea::goyea:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Who do u guys feel like u get along well most from other signs ? Or do you have a fav sign ??

For me I like Sagittarius company the most, they are fun and chill, also fellow Geminis, fire signs in general are interesting for me :optimistic:
I think I get along the best with other earth signs. My best friends irl is a Taurus and even if we don't necessarily have the same view on everything, I think we are really compatible as friends.

The other earth sign, Virgo is kinda hot and cold for me. It's weird because from the Virgos I know, I seem to get along well when we talk but also, bicker the most with. :namiriously:

Based off the stereotypical horoscope personalities tho, I like Aries the most for their spontaneity, talkativeness and cheerfulness which is a pretty big clash with my personality. And I think that's what I like about them, that they're like completely different from me.

I agree with you. Capricorn is the best sign.

source: am Capricorn myself and I can vouch for this

For the lazy who don’t want to read the article Traf linked, here are the 10 reasons why we’re the best (among hundreds more!):
1. High Standard for themselves and others
2. Balanced
3. Protective
4. Stay away from drama
5. Loyal
6. Calm
7. Good planners
8. Fair
9. Humble
10. Hardworking

:goyea::goyea:
Why did this just describe me:usoprice: