Questions & Mysteries How big is the One piece world

Here is a complete map of Alabasta

You can see the entire island you can also see the river. This river was stated by Vivi to be 50km wide

If we use to pixel lines into the first scan, 50km=2px, therefore 193.6 pixels is equal to (193.6×50)÷2= 4840km long. To find the circular surface area of this island we can use area of a circle= pie×radius^2.

Our radius=Diameter/2=4840/2=2420km.

Therefore the area of Alabasta=3.142×2420^2=18,400,808.8km squared. Meaning Alabasta is more than double surface area than Russia.
And while Alabasta is a large Island in the OP World it’s not even close to Being the largest.

TLDR; LAFFITTE TOP 1

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It should have a similar size to our Earth until proven differently.

There's really no way to tell perhaps. Distances between islands etc. are not mentioned and there's not much ground to set up a non linear calculation IIRC.

I will see what I can do.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But this is wrong...it was showed that in OP world there are three moons, natural saturlites...this already made it different different planed than ours
We need clarification by Oda. as someone mentioned above maybe nami will draw a world map.

oda has scaling problems and we know this. + everyone can say uhh ohh my manga has 283191389238912890132089132 island an detc.

we just need a simp;e map or something like this.

It should have a similar size to our Earth until proven differently.

There's really no way to tell perhaps. Distances between islands etc. are not mentioned and there's not much ground to set up a non linear calculation IIRC.

I will see what I can do.
We need clarification by Oda. as someone mentioned above maybe nami will draw a world map.

oda has scaling problems and we know this. + everyone can say uhh ohh my manga has 283191389238912890132089132 island an detc.

we just need a simp;e map or something like this.
We have this, so Idk: