Powers & Abilities How Do I Know Haki is a Form of Subtle Energy?

How Do I Know Haki is a Form of Subtle Energy?
I am going to attempt to use a remarkably simple line of reasoning here to persuade you guys that Haki is a form of subtle energy.

1. Observation Haki functions by utilizing psychic senses.
2. Psychic senses are used to detect subtle energy.

Therefore, Haki is subtle energy.

It's like Qi, Chi, Prana, Chakra, etc.

If Haki wasn't a subtle energy, then there would be no point in having psychic senses at all. Duh.

You can't quantify willpower because it's based on the spirit of a person (the soul). It's spiritual energy.

Note: The average user I have met online who talked about this subject insisted that Haki is Will, and that it is NOTHING MORE. They stress this point because they want no in-story magic. No spirit energy at all. Just the concept of Will. However, evidence in the story has supported the notion that spirit energy exists and it has since the earliest chapters. This ties in with people trying to make claims that there is no reincarnation, and only the Will of people can be passed on to new generations. If we are finally in agreement, then all those claims were false, and we can finally put it to rest. Willpower in One Piece is spiritual energy known as Haki. It can be detected with psychic sense which exists solely to make spiritual energy detectable. This is the simplest reasoning we will ever get about it.

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I thought this was common knowledge