How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

bro do you remember back then how much you ranted to me cause I wanted to lock this??
A little. But it was understandable because I was struggling badly with a lot of things back then and needed to talk things out and find support. I appreciate that you allowed me to do that, and I also appreciate all you guys' comments and advice, it helped me a lot. I had kinda lost it...

This is a part of my story and perhaps shouldn't hide from it. So those who want to keep on teasing me or flaming me, bring it on. Let's continue this thread then.

A little. But it was understandable because I was struggling badly with a lot of things back then and needed to talk things out and find support. I appreciate that you allowed me to do that, and I also appreciate all you guys' comments and advice, it helped me a lot. I had kinda lost it...

This is a part of my story and perhaps shouldn't hide from it. So those who want to keep on teasing me or flaming me, bring it on. Let's continue this thread then.
That good can't run from your past forever but it just a forum.....it must be close :lawsigh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Y’all…just speak to a woman once, please, just say words (ones that aren’t horrible) to a female in real life, I promise it’s easier than debasing yourself on the One Piece message board. Like, damn, y’all don’t HAVE to be creepy like this, it can’t be that tough to talk to a girl like she’s a normal fucking person and not some unobtainable prize to be won.
MFW my crush is a completely fictional character.