Controversial How many agendas are saved if Oda says “I made a mistake, Zoro will not become WSS”?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where are those 80% of fans!! I have been reading the series for over a decade and never saw it once… everybody knows Zoro is gonna achieve his goal.
Nope. The amount of pathetic excuses from mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman zoro won't fight mihawk zoro will beat mihawk but Shanks is stronger nonsense is the majority

Nope. The amount of pathetic excuses from mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman zoro won't fight mihawk zoro will beat mihawk but Shanks is stronger nonsense is the majority
Even if Mihawk isn't WSS. He will beat the WSS and become one. I think Nasujuro is most likely stronger than Mihawk, and worthy opponent for Zoro in final war.

The most popular characters becoming the strongest characters is like the backbone of an action shounen manga.

This is why for example, Itachi is still get buffed despite him practically invincible among non-God level.

Titles like WSS WSC WSM are just a feature. With or without it, Zoro will still become someone among the strongest.