Controversial How many chapters would a Naruto vs Sasuke battle take if Oda wrote it?

Do you think that Oda's Naruto vs Sasuke fight would have been more enjoyable for you?

• Yes. Oda would do much better

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, Kishimoto final battle was perfect

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
We all know what One Piece is superior to Naruto and this is in battles with the main boss. The battle with Kaido in One Piece took almost 50 chapters. Now imagine how long the last fight between Naruto and Sasuke would have been if it had been written by Oda? In Naruto, this battle lasted exactly one and a half chapters.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
More than 3 chapters, that’s for sure. Naruto and Sasuke’s final fight being that short in the manga was probably one of the biggest issues I have with the series. So much build up only for such a half assed fight. It’s a shame that Oda gave more chapters to Madara and Hashirama’s flashback than his climactic final battle that he’s been building up to for years
:lawsigh:

More than 3 chapters, that’s for sure. Naruto and Sasuke’s final fight being that short in the manga was probably one of the biggest issues I have with the series. So much build up only for such a half assed fight. It’s a shame that Oda gave more chapters to Madara and Hashirama’s flashback than his climactic final battle that he’s been building up to for years
:lawsigh:
My biggest issue with Naruto was him BECAMING HOKAGE OFF-SCREEN

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I will make this post next. By the way Naruto off-screen became Chunin and Jonin.

If Luffy was unknown pirate you will be able to say this, but he became already Younko oficially. It's like if Naruto became not just jonin, but sanin like Jiraya.

It will be Offscreened.

Odas fights suck anyway. He just drags them by repeating same stuff in panels.
Cope harder. Naruto battles was all about talk. Battle usually longed 1 chapter max 2. One Piece give us much much more lol