Speculations How much would Luffy and Teach be worth without their crews

I just mean without their crew/fleet effecting their bounty
As in their current selves and current bounty
We cannot measure it this way unfortunately because they got their current bounties based on the things i wrote above. Anything else would be a random guess.

If its for strength only, Luffy should get at least 2B imo but he could never beat Kaido even in a scenario where he shows up in Onigashima all alone and he and Kaido agree to a fair 1vs1 match.

I think Luffy's previous bounties were based on both his own and his crew's achievements. But the DR and Wano bounties seem to be based on the overall feats of taking down Doffy and Kaido and BM. Because Law and Law and Kidd also got the same bounty in these cases whereas the contribution from their crews was minimal compared to SHPs.

While we know that Luffy deserved more for both cases than Law and Kidd but it seems that the WG only looks at it as an alliance achievement and simply gives the captains equal threat level. And the achievements themselves are so big that previous achievements seem inconsequential in comparison and hence they are not added to the new bounty since the new bounty is based on something that far outclasses any previous achievements and anybody who can take out Kaido can easily be assumed to have taken down two commanders etc.

We cannot measure it this way unfortunately because they got their current bounties based on the things i wrote above. Anything else would be a random guess.

If its for strength only, Luffy should get at least 2B imo but he could never beat Kaido even in a scenario where he shows up in Onigashima all alone and he and Kaido agree to a fair 1vs1 match.
2B seems fair he’s no Mihawk by any means