How strong is full potential Shibashou?

How strong is full potential Shibashou?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž

So this thread is about discussing Shibashou's full potential as a general.

Let's say if Shiba wasn't living in his momma basement of Seika and actually go outside touch grass and become an active duty General/Great Heaven like Riboku or Renpa then how strong do y'all think Shiba would be?

Let's give an example:

Kisui of Zhao who is now a nationalist, a respectable General (and very handsome at that too), hinders his own potential due to what happened to his father at Rigan to the point of man crying out blood and decided to says, "Fuck Zhao, we're gonna be NEETs in city of Rigan."

When Kyoukai was still recovering, a grandma talked to her about Kisui's potential, saying that if Kisui was still loyal to Zhao and go out and spread his name, he would have become a Great General. And Keisha hinted that Kisui has Instinctual ability just like him. So GG Kisui + Instinctual ability might have been a candidate for Three Great Heavens.

And that brings back to Shibashou, we can all agreed that Shiba is a shut-in NEET in Seika, wouldn't even bother to budge 1 inch outside of Seika unless the city is threatened by outside forces (Ordo i.e.) and even go as far as spreading rumors of Shiba passed away so that he could retire in Seika and jerk off in his palace's window for gods knows why. Blud probably has bodypillow of Seika in his bedroom while at it LMAO.

Despite all of this, man was chosen by Riboku to be a Three Great Heavens but refuses cuz he can't relax in Seika otherwise. Dawg is so big that if he plays in the NBA, man would dunk on Shaquille O'Neal 10 times in a row and steals everybody's ball and shoots a full court for the Lols.

With that being said, how strong would Shibashou be if he was an active duty general, getting achievements against other states and spreads his name throughout China?

Current Shiba is Great Heavens level so god knows how strong this Goliath freak of nature would be if his full potential was fleshed out lol.

Some tags:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Never read or seen kingdom but based purely on pictures I'd say top 5 he looks nit only a genius with the blade but also in tactics in strategy

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Never read or seen kingdom but based purely on pictures I'd say top 5 he looks nit only a genius with the blade but also in tactics in strategy
Well, what better time to read Kingdom than now?:cheers:

You would enjoy it if you're into historical Chinese with tons of strategies and tactics display in warfare.:kata:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Well, what better time to read Kingdom than now?:cheers:

You would enjoy it if you're into historical Chinese with tons of strategies and tactics display in warfare.:kata:
I'll look into it

Somewhere between #10 and #20.

I have held to this stat prediction for nearly 7 years:

STR 96 LDR 97 INT 94 EXP A

After the latest chapter put his size in scale, Iโ€™m thinking:

STR 98 LDR 95 INT 92 EXP A

Iโ€™m disappointed by his design, but he looks undeniably formidable.