How strong is Hinrigh ?

Haha no he clearly said he wasnt at their level

All we know is he is below troupe level. We don’t know by how much. And Kortopi was a special case lol.
Technically theres nothing suggesting Kortopi is weak. And plus he aint an original member...so he must have earned his place from killing one of them.

We live in the era of retconning shit in the manga.

Maybe Togashi will mix up some things a little. Imagine Kurapika bind himself with Troupe member but loses cause bullets:milaugh:
That's not a retcon. It's just that there's a lot more to H2H Nen combat. A Nen user defending themselves against bullets depends on the user's percentage of Enhancement efficiency, percent of compatibility with Enhancement, the amount of aura concentrated on the area of impact, innate physical defense, the caliber of bullet etc...

And let's not forget that Kurapika's capabilities during his fight with Uvogin is not his normal level of power. The Scarlet Eyes and Nen's emotional amp granted Kurapika physical abilities and aura output he doesn't normally have access to. Heck, even then Uvogin felt his hits but received no real damage.

Uvo could tank a RPG straight into his hand and barely felt anything.

I think Pika talked about if they took bullets unprepared etc. With ko i don’t think Gon Killua and Pika can die to normal bullets
Kurapika was talking about KO yikes

Kurapika was talking about Gyo. Gyo is when a Nen user focuses a percentage of aura onto a body part. It can even go up to 90% of a person's aura output. Ko is when a person focuses 100% of their aura onto a body part or weapon.

he blocked bullets with steel handcuffs reinforced with nen
Technically theres nothing suggesting Kortopi is weak. And plus he aint an original member...so he must have earned his place from killing one of them.
I should mention that Kortopi has vast aura reserves and stamina. Remember he copied 50 buildings with a Restriction-heavy ability without feeling any fatigue.

I agree, I put mid troupe as well. Id say around Franky lvl...

Though all of this could change soon. He is the strongest (I think) member of that Mafia group, so he aint a weakling. Also depends on his limitations as well.

Like in all context...if this guy could get ahold of a lot weaponary, then PLs dont even matter. He could just get a nuke...turn it into a flea and bomb all his enemies.
No chance is he on Franklin lvl