Versus Battle How strong is Miguel ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Movie 0 reminded me how strong Miguel was.

With his black rope the guy was a monster. He was able to fight Gojo for some time without getting stomped.
Even Gojo praised him and went as far as recruiting him later to train Yuta.

What grade do you think he belongs ?

Who is the strongest he can beat ? With and without black ropes ?

@Vanitas Zogratis @NikaInParis @Wuuuke @Shiroyru @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @Mr.9000 @Worst etc etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think his skills could land him a very solid Grade 1 spot, even without the Black Rope. He knows how to handle himself in hand to hand, but we never saw a technique or some other sort of CE manipulation so it's hard to say more about him.
Oh yeah, The guy was strong and took a beating like a boss

Yeah the guy should be upper class grade 1 like Naobito etc

It’s true it’s difficult to rank guys with the sorcerer ladder because between grade 1 and special grade the gap is immense. So the Grade 1 category can be huge too.

Bur yeah Miguel even without black rope is a menace.

I think with black rope he can even bother fighters like Uro or Ryu

MVP ! MVP ! MVP ! MVP !

Worst

Custom title
Yeah top Grade 1 with the rope and maybe low to mid Grade 1 without, while it's true that he didn't got stomped for a while Gojo didn't really used any technique against him, but it's also true that he used the six eyes so he was probably worth going a little more serious at him

I mean look at it , this guy was tasked to buy time preventing gojo to save yuta and he was pretty good at it , then later on we saw in the manga just how dangerous it is when all the special grades pissed their pants of even thinking to stall gojo for some minutes .