How to properly insert links, images, videos e.t.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

The only time the “contact administrator” notification shows up is when you insert an incorrect link or broken link. It also shows up when you try to insert videos from sites that aren’t approved. That’s pretty much the basics. Though I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have a tutorial considering we also just got a new table feature that nobody knows how to use lol.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Is there a proper page guide that shows you how to insert links, gifs, images and videos properly. I am tired of getting the "contact the administrator" error message every time I try to insert an image or a video.
Try [IM G] [/I MG] for picture links and [MEDIA] [/MEDIA] for videos, the copypasted link must be in the middle.

It's IMG and not I MG but it would not show in this post otherwise.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
[MEDIA]
Post automatically merged:

That worked fine but the media opening tag keeps showing up.

Cheers for the suggestions and help btw. Much appreciated.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Izumo Tenka!🪽
Is there a proper page guide that shows you how to insert links, gifs, images and videos properly. I am tired of getting the "contact the administrator" error message every time I try to insert an image or a video.
Go to the top and you should see the small mountain with the sun/moon image between the insert link (that's for video) and Smilies (emotes) and copy the image address of the picture you want to take and paste it into the insert image box.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
you don't need to use BB code or anything for youtube videos
Should I copy the url and paste it using the insert link feature? What the text box underneath the URL box for??

Go to the top and you should see the small mountain with the sun/moon image between the insert link (that's for video) and Smilies (emotes) and copy the image address of the picture you want to take and paste it into the insert image box.
Can I copy from any Image site such as google images or just the one listed on the media dialogue box?

Son of a bitch, the video worked :steef::steef::moonwalk:
Thanks fam:smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.