Questions & Mysteries How will ZKK happen?

How will Zoro kill Kaido

• Usopp shoots Zoro from Kabuto (enies lobby payback)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanji kicks him to Kaido

• Kaido captures hiyori/momo/Tama and he has to save them

• Raid fails, Hitetsu forges a sword of his own

• Total voters
I'm obviously in favor of ZKK but I'm tired of the narratives of how or why it can't happen, even though people would feel much better about the raid being a success if luffy and zoro traded rooftop feats.

I won't say ZKK is over until 8am (story time) over the flower capital, what are some of your thoughts?

Luffy defeats Kaido after an extreme diff fight claiming his victory over the Yonko. After the fight some time passes and Kaido, using his awakened Zoan, recovers very very fast being a threat again. Luffy is very tired till the point where he can barely move. After Kaido's defeat and recovery, he rampages over Wanokuni tying to blow it up killing everyone there. While Kaido is using his all out move to destroy everything, Zoro steps in and saves Wano.

ZKK is not happening because Kaido is not dying. We are not fulfillying villains desires.

But I'm sure Zoro will save Luffy again since his captain is so weak that need everybody else help. Different from all others Supernovas that made their shit all by themselves.

Luffy defeats Kaido after an extreme diff fight claiming his victory over the Yonko. After the fight some time passes and Kaido, using his awakened Zoan, recovers very very fast being a threat again. Luffy is very tired till the point where he can barely move. After Kaido's defeat and recovery, he rampages over Wanokuni tying to blow it up killing everyone there. While Kaido is using his all out move to destroy everything, Zoro steps in and saves Wano.
So luffy never defeated kaido then. Also kaidos already been pushed to hybrid he’s gonna use awakening against luffy. Doflamingo and katakuri used it kaido will use it also

So luffy never defeated kaido then. Also kaidos already been pushed to hybrid he’s gonna use awakening against luffy. Doflamingo and katakuri used it kaido will use it also
Zoans awakening are different from Paramecia's awakenings. Crocodile explains it:

They do get defeated, however, their recovery speed is so fast that they can get up easily even after a lot of punishment.
Luffy basically defeats him, because Kaido after the fight will be knocked out in the ground but his awakening will kick in waking him up very fast.
Post automatically merged:

No one fullfiled his desires. He did on himself. I'm saying no one is killing Kaido because that is what he wants. But no one is stopping him from getting killed too.
And since no one is stopping him from getting what he wants, no one will stop Zoro when he goes for the kill. Plus, Kaido wants a death comparable to Roger's, WB's and Oden's because they marked the beginning of 1 era. He basically wants a great death, if Zoro kills Kaido the one being remembered will be Zoro, not Kaido. If he just wanted to die, he would just eat other DF or jump in the sea. But we all know that he wants a glorious death not a comon one. That's a hell of a difference.

Last edited: