Theory How would I like the Kid and Killer to come back?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I have read a lot of theory about how they could return, but the two problems are one, they are not the main character and we have seen two (with luffy and zoro). So how I would like them to return, it would be like the villains who lose everything (their dreams and their nakamas). I want to see a fight with Kid and Killer who lost everything against Luffy and Zoro. A fight against the lucky pirates (mugis) against the unlucky pirates. That would be a better way to go back, even if I know that Oda doesn't care about them. But what do you think kid and killer fans? Do you think this would be a better way to go back?
@Pantheos @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Welkin

I have read a lot of theory about how they could return, but the two problems are one, they are not the main character and we have seen two (with luffy and zoro). So how I would like them to return, it would be like the villains who lose everything (their dreams and their nakamas). I want to see a fight with Kid and Killer who lost everything against Luffy and Zoro. A fight against the lucky pirates (mugis) against the unlucky pirates. That would be a better way to go back, even if I know that Oda doesn't care about them. But what do you think kid and killer fans? Do you think this would be a better way to go back?
@Pantheos @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Welkin
They can ally with Blackbeard to kill Shanks and later on pull off a Xebec and recruit all the silver medalists in the world and try to give a last shot at the Pirate King race.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Best way I Zoan see is if, Kidd comes back with AdCoC and Killer comes back with AdCoA and when Shanks and Teech have they death match. Right before Shanks lands tha killing blow on Teech Kidd pops up and takes Shanks other arm or land a kinda killing blow or sum shit as get back for them fuxkin them up twice now

Best way I Zoan see is if, Kidd comes back with AdCoC and Killer comes back with AdCoA and when Shanks and Teech have they death match. Right before Shanks lands tha killing blow on Teech Kidd pops up and takes Shanks other arm or land a kinda killing blow or sum shit as get back for them fuxkin them up twice now
Shanks losing the other arm would be so lame.Kidd should beat Ben and Killer some other commander.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd needs adcoc too