HULU ANIME

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Iam not Watching on Hulu, But usually on this type case, The License that Hulu have might be Expired.
I know that but it’s another purge like over 100 anime series are leaving all funimation it was the main reason I began using Hulu long ago when shippuden was still on going haha
I don’t use Hulu. But if that’s the case then it time to find another platform, Muu :3
heavily sleeping on Hulu for anime I’ve found so many gems here.
Not using Hulu and tbh its the first time I hesr from it I think. But a decline is always unsatisfying. :/
And here I thought we live in a golden anime era.
Hahh I don’t watch that many newer animes tbh I don’t have the time rn and it’s very few shows that really grab my attention. I only watched Tokyo revenges cause of baba hahha

I know that but it’s another purge like over 100 anime series are leaving all funimation it was the main reason I began using Hulu long ago when shippuden was still on going haha

heavily sleeping on Hulu for anime I’ve found so many gems here.

Hahh I don’t watch that many newer animes tbh I don’t have the time rn and it’s very few shows that really grab my attention. I only watched Tokyo revenges cause of baba hahha
Probably gonna go to another platform like HBO or something

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Max anime kinda fire ngl

I need subbed GTO to go on a platform haha dubbed is on prime but not as fun
Haven’t watched dubbed in years. Subbed is the way to go!
I watch whatever is available on Netflix like Jojo part 6 and Demon slayer. The rest I watch on the pirated sites like Kissanime 😂 lots of annoying ads but oh well.

With FUNimation and Crunchyroll joining forces it makes sense that Hule would either be getting rid of titles or have lost their license expire. Hulu is not a place where I watch anime anyway, but this is interesting news.

No, but I did notice that Hulu censors/ cuts scenes so I watch my Anime elsewhere.
I never noticed this, if I end up on there watching something I will pay closer attention.