Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what he did do, these dynamics of indie circle jerking make playing somewhat insufferable

Especially when the host recycles these roles between the same players
This is false. This was a submit your role type of game it stands to reason that the guy who loves indies submits a role that only works for an indie.

And then doesn't let me kill them no matter how many restrictions I put in my role
You shouldve included more ways to kill indies in your base role, I allowed you to literally change the lynch to an indie lynch and here you are claiming I didnt allow you to kill them when you literally also dueled Odd and I let you speed up the duel to get him out.

Like, the fact that Blue actually won is penultimate deterministic play - he won because host wanted him to win by design. Fuji nerfed my role far too much for "neutral" indies l, because these are party favors more than roles.
As I said you couldve made your role more killing oriented and we couldve worked with that. Im sorry if you felt like I was working against you or something because I truly was not and I believe you recognized I wasnt so Im not sure why you're bringing this up now to be honest.

Anyways I hope this didnt sour your mood too much and I hope to see you play more of my games man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.