HxH 398 Spoilers

2 more pages I've found on reddit:

Still no idea what's happening
Post automatically merged:

summary of the panels leaked
by 브이브
Please wait for team YourAnimeGuy's translation :)
    1. The troupe is checking the 'trap of the door' from the secret hideout behind Room 3101. Phinks says "It is the ability that is for lookout and trap. like If you go within a radius of 𝓍 m from the clone of the old man, you will be forced to jump(warp)." But Nobunaga defies Phinks' speculation. "Warp is the ability of the emission, and it is not compatible with the conjuration. The conjuration is specialized in creating a room with complicated rules in a special space. But the combination with the ability to teleport humans to other place is almost impossible. Therefore, the old man is just a watchman and this trap belongs to another one."
  • 2. Nobunaga's group keep examining the trap. From the secret hideout, the troupe make the civilian (who appeared in the chapter 395) open the door of W.C. The old man has locked two doors in total before he disappeared.
(1) the inside of the room 3101 - door (locked) -> W.C.
(2) W.C. - door (locked) -> the secret hideout.
Feitan asks if there is a point of doing like this. Phinks answers that "he could buy time both physically and mentally". Feitan then points out that "if you open the entrance door and go inside, you will be trapped" Nobunaga says "From a wall side". "The chaser who noticed the trap of the entrance door, can break the wall and break in from the next room. so it didn't bother the old man to just lock two doors before he disappeared." Three of them draw a conclusion from these locks that "if you break the wall and enter inside, the trap won't be activated. And also, it goes the same when you open the door from W.C. and go inside the room"
  • 3. The civilian now opens the entrance door and succeeds in walking out into the hall, Still, the trap is not activated. After he was told to come back through the entrance door to room 3101, he just runs away. Feitan catches him right away and asks him which ear he wants to be cut off. As soon as he goes inside through the entrace door, He disappears into thin air. It confirms that the trap can be activated without the clone of the old man. Nobunaga surmises from this that this trap is not a barrier type, but a 'landmine type'
○ Barrier type・・・ It uses tools such as a talisman or rope with Nen, supporting the activation of the ability. Multiple traps can be laid in a broader range.
○ Landmine type・・・ directly set the switch of a trap to a particular place by Nen. since it has great compulsory power, It can only be laid in two or three places.
"If it's a landmine type, There should be restriction on the presence of the nen user IN somewhere he was teleported to. That's their hideout." Phinks says.
  • 4. The troupe bring another man and make him go inside through the entrance door. He disappears, too. "It's a trap that continuously activated." Nobunaga says. Feitan wants to go inside cuz that would be quick. But then, Hinrigh and Wang show and stop him.
Wang recommends Hinrigh to the troupe, and Hinrigh says he is willing to cooperate. Hinrigh's plan is attaching a transmitter to a bait and revealing the location of heil=ly's hideout through it. He changes the transmitter for the raw oyster. "If a bait swallows this, they'll never be able to find it as long as aura lasts. And the bait is myself" Hinrigh swallows that raw oyster. and jumps into the trap, asking the troupe to recover the transmitter even if he dies.
  • 5. Nobunaga is impressed by Hinrigh, who said just as much as necessary and then carries out the plan immediately. The place where Hinrigh jumped is Heil=ly's hideout. There is no one there. However, he sees the bloods on the floor that are still fresh. He's put on alert. "They must've interrogated two men teleported here, which led them to the fact that there were 'chasers'." in the midst of vigilance, Hinrigh is surprised that Nobunaga comes along for him. "You get a higher chance of surviving if you team up with me. right?" And Nobunaga says he didn't try to memorize Hinrigh's name a minute ago, so he asks Hinrigh what his name is. Hinrigh suggests "Let's move and see what is inside" and Nobunaga says "best answer".
  • 6. "This must be the heil=ly's hideout". Nobunaga says. "I tried to cut the wall, but it doesn't scratch. It is protected by Nen. The conjuration..The transmutation...The specialization is also possible. The 'stage' prepared by Nen User cannot be easily broken. The stronger the 'stage', the closer the user is. The user must be somewhere on this stage because I can't cut it with my sword." Hinrigh says "I will open the door one by one, so watch how things work. Even if I get trapped, you'll be able to know the condition of the trap's activation by watching it." There are a shower room, a bath room and three W.C. there. Then Hinrigh and Nobunaga finally open the last door.

getting dicey for our guys Nobu and Hinrigh lel
expect Hisoka to jump from out of nowhere
troupe is getting reckless here. They should focus on their main goal which is Hisoka first. Deciding on destroying the Hey-Li when Hisoka is still roaming around just opens them up to get ambushed. Might cost one of them their lives

Last edited:
Wait… doesn’t this mean Knov’s Hatsu makes no sense

Either that or Knov is a once in a lifetime prodigy

Warping and creating a space are 2 different things belonging to do different types that are almost impossible to combine

The nen chart confirms that Knov is an Emitter, no? Then how can he do both things at once?

at this rate they will prolly just fight some hey-lis and theres next break

Wait… doesn’t this mean Knov’s Hatsu makes no sense

Either that or Knov is a once in a lifetime prodigy

Warping and creating a space are 2 different things belonging to do different types that are almost impossible to combine

The nen chart confirms that Knov is an Emitter, no? Then how can he do both things at once?
Maybe his whole body alteration plays a part