I Am Once Again Height-Scaling Shibashou’s Gigantic Ass

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I am once again here to definitively size scale Zhao’s Rankai equivalent to determine just how massive this animal actually is. And I think this time I have come to a much more definitive conclusion as to the size of Seika’s elephant man.

First, behold the size of Bananji:

Now whether or not Bananji is actually literally Moubu’s exact height, I think from this we can conclude that Bananji and Moubu are very similar in height.

We also know that Bananji is roughly the same height as Jyoukaryuu and Gakushou:

Now perspective is a bit wonky in this scene, but this is the only time Hara draws these characters together and that is important for the trail of bread crumbs I am laying out. Jyoukaryuu actually appears to be taller than Gakushou:

And this seems to match how they appear on the actual battlefield:

So I think the perspective of where these characters are standing affects how tall Hara is drawing them, but generally speaking, Bananji is probably right about the same height as Gakushou as Gakushou appears to be standing closer to him.

Now, of course we get to see Gakushou in relation to Kansaro, Jiaga, and Shibashou himself:

And yeah it’s just not even close. Gakushou is either the same height or slightly shorter than Kansaro and Jiaga who are just not even close to King Kong:

Which really puts into perspective just how massive Shibashou actually is:

Shibashou is literally roughly a head taller than Moubu. I don’t even think Kanmei himself was that much taller than Moubu, though it’s hard to height scale Kanmei from the panels we’ve got from him.

At this point Shibashou is at risk of bumping his head on the clouds and knocking himself unconscious if his uber-horse gallops too quickly.

@Owl Ki @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Blackbeard @Cichy @Extravlad @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Shanks @Greenbeard @Rumble @Xione @Admiral Mou Bu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung At this point, with the Sou'Ou remark comparing Jiaga's individual strenght to Moubu's, I think that Hara wants us to at least wonder whether Shibashou might be stronger than even Moubu himself or not.
Yep Hara wants us to ask the question for sure.

Riboku himself still seems to have a pretty low opinion of Moubu, I could see Hara making Riboku claim that Shibashou is the strongest in China now that Houken is dead.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I would still bet on Moubu in a duel though. Lol.
Yeah me too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shibashou has greater brute strength than Moubu given how huge he is, but Moubu has the Moubu factor lol. Kanmei was stronger than Moubu outright but Moubu won anyway, and Kanmei had Weight. So even if Hara gives Shibashou weight (his devotion to Seika) that wouldn’t necessarily mean he would beat Moubu. Lol

I am a fan of Hara introducing characters who might be stronger than Moubu though, so long as they are extremely rare. Makes it so that Moubu still has things to prove. Lol

Yeah me too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shibashou has greater brute strength than Moubu given how huge he is, but Moubu has the Moubu factor lol. Kanmei was stronger than Moubu outright but Moubu won anyway, and Kanmei had Weight. So even if Hara gives Shibashou weight (his devotion to Seika) that wouldn’t necessarily mean he would beat Moubu. Lol

I am a fan of Hara introducing characters who might be stronger than Moubu though, so long as they are extremely rare. Makes it so that Moubu still has things to prove. Lol
Both have martial power, both have weight, I see a 1v1 certainly being an extreme diff but Moubu ends up smashing his head. The "Moubu factor", like you said.