Powers & Abilities I discover the real name of Luffy Fruit

So guys i was looking to chapter 1043.

Thw name of the numbers in Japanese are.

10=Ju 4=Shi 3=Mi.

Jushi Mi=Resin.

So the real name of the AKM from Luffy is Jushi Jushi no Mi = Resin fruit.

Is logia or special Paramecia type.

What you guys thing? I am right?
I'm saying it's the 3 types in one. Paramecia, zoan with the transformation and perhaps smth logia alike now with the melting

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

10=Ju 4=Shi 3=Mi.

Jushi Mi=Resin.

I think Luffy's devil fruit is probably a paramecia with some logia like properties which not only confer him extreme elastic strenght and flexibility, but also enhanced defence and AoE.

It will be amazing when his DF will clash with Akainu's.

doesn't make any sense if it was resin, the WG would not hide its true name since. resin doesn't seem to be overpowered power, i might go and say rubber is more powerful. i am betting on the strongest mythical zoan type. we already know the strongest logia and strongest Paramecia, but Oda is still hiding the strongest Zoan even though we have. Kaido, Sengoku , Marco, etc. who have hax mythical Zoan especially Kaido's and Sengoku's tp be honest i expect one of those DF might be the strongest Zoan but Oda in opposite to what he did with Paramecia and Logia he didn't declare any of them as the strongest Zoan

10=Ju 4=Shi 3=Mi.

Jushi Mi=Resin.

I think you saw this from my theory that I actually first posted here last weekend, people on Worstgen are nice and wild theories are welcome here (I deleted some of the posts though). Then, I discussed about it on Discord and I worked on it (everyone saw me reposting it here and on Discord), and I finally was able to pull something decent that I posted on Reddit (we have to wait 24h after the chapter is released for it to be posted there). This theory is now going wild and everyone is sharing it everywhere.

The final version is the one below.

So resin is like a melted tree sap?
All saps are not resins and all resins are not saps but "natural resin" can be one type of tree sap, although not exclusively.

Saps can make other things than resin
Resins can be artificial, come from other species than trees

Although Luffy is natural resin because Oda said that Luffy's rubber was "natural", not "artificial"