Anime & Manga I Feel sorry for Zoro downplayers at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they admit zoro used adv coc in chapter 1010 then that means he used it before luffy

If they decline then that means zoro's sheer armament is so strong that he can permanently wound kaido without even using coc which nobody in the verse can do

What should they do lol?!!

My next prediction about zoro haters. If the number with yamato is zoro's dad, they will make fun of zoro for being fodder's son. When in reality oda will make that plot as an excuse for zoro to go fucking berserk on kaido for disrespecting his dad!!!

Zoro's season has just started. His power has no ceiling. You are yet to see the "sheer anger" of the goat!!
Zoro

:christnally:

I feel worse for the Zoro fans that made threads talking about how COC is overrated. Or about how YC1s (like King) are fodder to top tiers.

Those people are down bad worse than everyone else.
im a zoro fan (im also luffy and sanji fan) and i still think AdCoC is overrated i think its a booster for attacks CoA/AdCoA and maybe defence?
its an additional power but i don't think you need to have it to be among strongest and it wont make some one suddenly a top tier but it will give them a chance to have solid fight with top tiers
zoro or luffy i don't think they're top tier at least yet
i don't think it will fix G4 time limit it even may make it shorter (essentially you are using more haki than before) same with zoro it seems that he wont be able to use it for a long time its very possible that they will get another pu

also oda need too explain haki more legit we cant say when characters are using AdCoA AdCoO
AdCoC seems to be more simple to realize at least for now

im a zoro fan (im also luffy and sanji fan) and i still think AdCoC is overrated i think its a booster for attacks CoA/AdCoA and maybe defence?
its an additional power but i don't think you need to have it to be among strongest and it wont make some one suddenly a top tier but it will give them a chance to have solid fight with top tiers
zoro or luffy i don't think they're top tier at least yet
i don't think it will fix G4 time limit it even may make it shorter (essentially you are using more haki than before) same with zoro it seems that he wont be able to use it for a long time its very possible that they will get another pu

also oda need too explain haki more legit we cant say when characters are using AdCoA AdCoO
AdCoC seems to be more simple to realize at least for now
I don't think it automatically makes someone a top-tier no matter what, but the way it's been presented thus far is very, very strong. Just the fact that Luffy instantly went from being thrown around by Kaido (not just Luffy all the SN on the rooftop) to sky splitting with him is pretty insane.

I wouldn't say you NEED it to be among the strongest, but you would need tons of other stats to make up for it. On the other hand, having it can compensate for a lack of other things IMO. Like lack of a DF, lack of being from a crazy race, etc. At least from what we know in the story, most top tiers DO have it. I'm like 99% sure Shanks and Mihawk will have it, but for instance I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Blackbeard found a way to compensate for not having it

I don't think it automatically makes someone a top-tier no matter what, but the way it's been presented thus far is very, very strong. Just the fact that Luffy instantly went from being thrown around by Kaido (not just Luffy all the SN on the rooftop) to sky splitting with him is pretty insane.

I wouldn't say you NEED it to be among the strongest, but you would need tons of other stats to make up for it. On the other hand, having it can compensate for a lack of other things IMO. Like lack of a DF, lack of being from a crazy race, etc. At least from what we know in the story, most top tiers DO have it. I'm like 99% sure Shanks and Mihawk will have it, but for instance I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Blackbeard found a way to compensate for not having it
im agree and said that its a boost it like for example in an rpg game CoA and AdCoA are skills and for example luffy is lvl 3 in both of them if had AdCoC it will ad 2 more level to them and will become lvl5 as long as you are using AdCoC
personally i also think kaido is alot weaker now (at least stamina and Hp wise)

i also think same way for above example some skill can be above lvl5 with out having AdCoC

also i don't think lightning AdCoC is like final form of CoC i think Asura is some Different form of AdCoC (Usage of CoC) and probably people will have different forms/ability every one wont grow head and limbs i think people that can use and control it freely will be able to cover lack of DF or other feature like racial powers
honestly with out a more advance form of CoC it wont make sense that like of Shanks Mihawk Roger Garp can compete with WB Kaido and etc that have both AdCoC and op DF

also about asura before people jump on me i don't think zoro's asura is complete yet and it will have some changes in the future and he will be able to use it like an actual form for extended period of time

it's also possible that we will get different type of AdCoA and AdCoO in future

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.