I had an Idea about creating a Story

I know this isn't relevant to you, but I've been thinking about creating a story about martial arts. I always liked martial arts.
-I've always watched Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, Donnie Yen and others movies.
-I've always been a fan of fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken and Killer Instinct.
that is, what I don't lack is inspiration.

-I've been thinking about creating a Martial Arts story, where I will explore all existing Martial Arts, such as Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Boxing and others.

-I will create characters from different nationalities and cultures, where each one will have their own style and personality, some will be inspired by real life fighters. Pure violence,tense fights, dramas and themes.

What do you think of this idea? If I actually create this story, would you read it?

I know this isn't relevant to you, but I've been thinking about creating a story about martial arts. I always liked martial arts.
-I've always been a fan of fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken and Killer Instinct.

-I've been thinking about creating a Martial Arts story, where I will explore all existing Martial Arts, such as Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Boxing and others.

-I will create characters from different nationalities and cultures, where each one will have their own style and personality, some will be inspired by real life fighters. Pure violence,tense fights, dramas and themes.

What do you think of this idea? If I actually create this story, would you read it?
Sounds neat
The different martial arts aspect reminds me of Baki and their fights.
If it's kept semi-grounded, with little to no fantasy (i.e. psychic powers, lasers, elemental manipulation etc) it could be a good read

Make the main character named Soro/Woro and maybe

Sounds neat
The different martial arts aspect reminds me of Baki and their fights.
If it's kept semi-grounded, with little to no fantasy (i.e. psychic powers, lasers, elemental manipulation etc) it could be a good read
it won't have fantasy and powers, it will be full martial arts.
Make a story about Sub-Zero and Scorpion then maybe I will read it.
Lol
Make the main character named Soro/Woro and maybe
Lmao, no
I'd definitely give it a try

Would you incorporate lesser known styles as well? I think that would be interesting
Yes, I want to use lesser known styles from different countries.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I want to create story about napaleon soldier who is retreating from russia , hungry and stuck in baltic region, where paganism is running wild and its magic and mythos are real.