Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You enjoy:

- acting like One piss is not the most predictable shit out there with spam fourmlas … garbage one shot fights with asspuls and no strategy and extreme milking /filler

I enjoy:

- having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss
I tell you this once:
This is a one piece fanforum. People (including me) are here to enjoy one piece, to have fun together, to criticize some stuff, but overall to have fun together while reading one piece.

you are a disturbance for these people, you just hate and rant on it, insult people which enjoy it, try to make one piece bad in their eyes.

so I say it friendly:
Just leave this forum.

Queen's hybrid is not that bad looking and I do think him being a cyborg helps the design a bit, however I do agree that the head should have looked more like the Zoan.
Nah i really like all the modifications that's cool stuff. It's like a mix of Mechagodzila with those armored scales on the back, the metalic tail and the dino theme and Dr Octopus with the extra arms with claws.

It's just the head that i'm not really a big fan of so far. Will be interesting to see more angles and how Oda draws it going forward.

You don't scream in pain and sent flying if you took no damage. Your lying to yourself. This one here:

You can see on Queen's dripping from his mouth is blood. He got hurt by him. Though It's too dark-color to be drool or sweat.
It‘a rubble chief, we literally see debris represented the same way in the same panel and the surrounding panels.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I tell you this once:
This is a one piece fanforum. People (including me) are here to enjoy one piece, to have fun together, to criticize some stuff, but overall to have fun together while reading one piece.

you are a disturbance for these people, you just hate and rant on it, insult people which enjoy it, try to make one piece bad in their eyes.

so I say it friendly:
Just leave this forum.
WTF
:jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
At this point, I doubt WW's bounty will even be higher than Jinbe's. Dude's been a pirate for 2 years.

I don't know if the Tobi Roppo will be breaking 400 mill tbh. I could imagine 400 to 600 at the most, but that's pushing it.
who's who might have a decent bounty since he must have knowledge about all the shady shit the govt pulled off with cp9

H

humanbeing

Queen transformed and Sanji didn't show any sign of fear. Sanji is CoO master and he know how strong is his opponent and still he is unfazed. he might have hard time but we all know he will win. and really King's bounty was not revealed yet . they only explanation for that is that Zoro will have to fight him.

Its really hard to predict any chapter...

continue on WsW explanation to Jimbei? King and marco? Back to kaido and Yamato or BM, Law and kid? Killer and Hawkins? Drake and apoo? Robin, Brook and B.maria,?Queen and sanji? Orochi? Denjiro? Perosperos and neko? Hyogoro and Yakuza?Jack and Inu? Cp0? Zoro getting up? Chopper and numbers? Momo and Shinobu? Luffy ? Hyori? More Ussop, nami and Tama? Raizo and fokurokujo? Kawmatsu and izo?page One ,Ulti , kinemon, kiku and kanjurou really down? Flower capital? Fodders?

Its impossible.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its really hard to predict any chapter...

continue on WsW explanation? King and marco? Back to kaido and Yamato or BM, Law and kid? Killer and Hawkins? Drake and apoo? Robin, Brook and B.maria,?Queen and sanji? Orochi? Denjiro? Perosperos and neko? Hyogoro and Yakuza?Jack and Inu? Cp0? Zoro getting up? Chopper and numbers? Momo and Shinobu? Luffy ? Hyori? More Ussop, nami and Tama? Raizo and fokurokujo? Kawmatsu and izo?page One ,Ulti , kinemon, kiku and kanjurou really down? Flower capital? Fodders?

Its impossible.
yeah too much going on right now. hopefully oda gives us fights and doesn't just show us the conclusions and waits for the anime to fill stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.