Speculations I Think I have an idea on Vegapunk and Bonney's Disappearance [1075]

I think i have an idea on what happened to Vegapunk and Bonney while they were in the flashback/dream sequence. Caribou has always been known to get crazy information through eavesdropping. What if while Caribou was on his way to kidnap Vegapunk or Bonney, he accidentally stumbled into Kuma's memory as well and gathered some information that he could use to benefit himself. It would explain their disappearances.

You just said that Caribou is also looking Kuma's memories but that has nothing to do with they "disappearing".

They don't even seem disappeaed to me.

You just said that Caribou is also looking Kuma's memories but that has nothing to do with they "disappearing".

They don't even seem disappeaed to me.
Use your brain "Herrera95"
He can put people in his body you goof, and could have gained some intellegence from kumas flashback. whats so hard to understand about that? are you daft?

Use your brain "Herrera95"
He can put people in his body you goof, and could have gained some intellegence from kumas flashback. whats so hard to understand about that? are you daft?
You just said that he entered into Kuma's memories. You didn't even said that he kidnapped Bonney and Vegapunk. No way Bonney is kidnapped by Caribou she crushes him easily.

You just said that he entered into Kuma's memories. You didn't even said that he kidnapped Bonney and Vegapunk. No way Bonney is kidnapped by Caribou she crushes him easily.
"What if while Caribou was on his way to kidnap Vegapunk or Bonney, he accidentally stumbled into Kuma's memory"
^^^^
You add nothing to the conversation

Also, what in the actual hell would you want Bonney to do while she's in a dream? She's in a trance experiencing a dream, the last thing she is going to notice is Caribou

"What if while Caribou was on his way to kidnap Vegapunk or Bonney, he accidentally stumbled into Kuma's memory"
^^^^
You add nothing to the conversation

Also, what in the actual hell would you want Bonney to do while she's in a dream? She's in a trance experiencing a dream, the last thing she is going to notice is Caribou
If he sumbled into Kuma's memory then he didn't kidnapped a shit and is just seeing the memories like Bonney. What you expect Caribou to do?

Your words doesn't make any sense. You can't make an argument.

But nice profile gif.
I don't need to make an argument, that's not what this is about. You're debating yourself. It's a simple idea
Post automatically merged:

Your words doesn't make any sense. You can't make an argument.

But nice profile gif.
My words make complete sense. Your words don't. Youre talking about feces being kidnapped? That's not very One Piece

I don't need to make an argument, that's not what this is about. You're debating yourself. It's a simple idea
Post automatically merged:

My words make complete sense. Your words don't. Youre talking about feces being kidnapped? That's not very One Piece
You need to have an argument. You said you have an idea of what happened then you have to explain that idea which you are failling to do.