Future Events If Luffy beats Kizaru in Egghead and then fights Fleet Admiral Sakazuki later on…

Akainu - Doflamingo - Kidd
---
Kizaru - Vergo - Killer
---
Fujitora --- Pica - Wire
---
Ryukogyu --- Diamante/Trebol - Heat

I see Kizaru as the "vice captain", the only one Doflamingo or Kidd has utmost confidence in.

No need for Luffy to take out both Kizaru and Akainu. Kizaru like Vergo and Killer is a job for Zoro or an ally (Law, Sabo, new ally).

Fujitora is similar to Pica, the clear #3 guy that the captain uses but doesn't trust like his VC.

Ryukogyu, while a Admiral/Seat like Diamante, would be beat by Fujitora/Pica or even worse by Kizaru/Vergo.

---
Kizaru - Vergo - Killer
---
Fujitora --- Pica - Wire
---

I see Kizaru as the "vice captain", the only one Doflamingo or Kidd has utmost confidence in.

No need for Luffy to take out both Kizaru and Akainu. Kizaru like Vergo and Killer is a job for Zoro or an ally (Law, Sabo, new ally).

Fujitora is similar to Pica, the clear #3 guy that the captain uses but doesn't trust like his VC.

Ryukogyu, while an Admiral/Seat like Diamante, would be beat by Fujitora/Pica or even worse by Kizaru/Vergo.
There isn't really any evidence for Fujitora > Ryokugyu.

There isn't really any evidence for Fujitora > Ryokugyu.
Not at the moment. But I believe we will get there. We also lack any clear evidence of Pica > Trebol > Diamante but I believe that's the consensus, at most some would have Diamante > Trebol but Pica stays clear despite his similar state as seat. Vergo of course the strongest, only some deluded folks want Pica above Vergo for hype of Zoro.

C

CensoredbyWG

Not at the moment. But I believe we will get there. We also lack any clear evidence of Pica > Trebol > Diamante but I believe that's the consensus, at most some would have Diamante > Trebol but Pica stays clear despite his similar state as seat. Vergo of course the strongest, only some deluded folks want Pica above Vergo for hype of Zoro.
How tf would vergo, trebol and diamante deal with that giant form from pica???

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I mean tbf, the higher the rank, the more power and charisma. Oda said this himself a couple times, specifically the strength part (I guess charisma should translate to responsibility and power though).
And Sakazuki is the Fleet Admiral, Kizaru is simply an Admiral, there should be a gap between them.
it's irrelevent im, gorosei, holy knight are above admirals and fleet admiral:kayneshrug:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I've been thinking the Gorosei should be strong but then it makes no sense that they were scared of Kaidou and Shanks.
Gorosei wanted to have the world under control, but they were never afraid of the yonko, in fact, they talked to Shanks as if they were their boss (holy knight?).
And moreover they don't afraid the admirals who are like their waiters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
---
Kizaru - Vergo - Killer
---
Fujitora --- Pica - Wire
---

Ryukogyu, while a Admiral/Seat like Diamante, would be beat by Fujitora/Pica or even worse by Kizaru/Vergo.
Pica > Vergo.

I don’t believe it makes sense for Kizaru to go down in Egghead. If there are no extenuating circumstances it would just mean that Kizaru got the short end of the stick.

One could make a good argument that Akainu & Blackbeard would be buffed well above the other top tiers in that case. It would make the fall of the Rocks duo even more ridiculous by extension too