General & Others If you were in the SDverse, what would you want your special ability to be

Like how we have in other verses different powersystems for creative abiltiies, a sub-powersystem within the SDverse aside from weapons is....random special abilities.

Abiltiies such as:-
- Clairvoyance/Future Sight
- Paths
- Insane eidetic memory
- Master of disguise
- Genius Intellect in inventing or strategy
- Hypnotism
- Immortality
etc

What would you want that other people in the SDverse have. I'd probably want the paths ability or be able to invent like Natsuki.

Sort of thought of using it as Genjutsu.
The hypnotism in this series is more like mind control.

Easy genius intellect. Given that natsuki was able to create suit that grants invisibility, u can probably make a tools for a every ability u listed except for maybe immortality. Potential with genius intellect is limitless in SD.
Yh it's highly useful. Dude was able to create a hoodie that can block telepaths just after fighting Shin once.

Worst

Custom title
I take the Insane eidetic memory imho it can give you SO MUCH versatility

People wouldn't see me as a threat from the get go so i can lurk around watch them fight over time and memorize all the patterns in their movements and copy all their moves a sharingan basically lol

this would probably allow me to counter & also take advantage of some other skills

- Paths --> I would be able to read their movements how they attack etc so unless they're overwhelmingly stronger than me i should know how to counter their attacks
- Master of disguise --> i would be able recognize them from the subconscious movements of their bodies
- Genius Intellect in inventing or strategy --> I would simply be able to memorize all sort of pre defined strategy, also by knowing exactly how one person's move i would have plenty of time to think at a strategy to counter all i know about them

The way i use it would be lurking around, not revealing to anyone i have this power, then train hard and try to be around the strongest fighters so i can basically copy all of their skills and be prepared for all the situations.

I feel like it's a relly good power!It can potentially be broken but also very balanced, to take the most out of it you would need to have spent some time with your target saw him fight etc etc ( which you don't really do with people who want to kill you lol ), but also being able to replicate idk Takamura's swordsmanship wouldn't be a bad asset to have