Current Events I'm not crazy! I know ODA swapped those numbers!!

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1, 100, 000, 000 for Sanji. One after Zoro. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the WEJ to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. That Nika fruit! Are you telling me that a man just happens to come back to life like that? No! He orchestrated it! Oda! He defecated on Wano! And I read him! And I shouldn’t have. I took him into my own heart! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands out of the Looney Toones! But not our Oda! Couldn’t be precious Oda! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a mangaka? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop him! You

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1, 100, 000, 000 for Sanji. One after Zoro. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the WEJ to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. That Nika fruit! Are you telling me that a man just happens to come back to life like that? No! He orchestrated it! Oda! He defecated on Wano! And I read him! And I shouldn’t have. I took him into my own heart! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands out of the Looney Toones! But not our Oda! Couldn’t be precious Oda! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a mangaka? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop him! You
Well Zoro is a troll Bounty so it doesn't matter..

wtf?

Sanji fans after the recent chap.

Me to Oda the next time I see him:
You are an ill-made, spiteful little mangaka full of bad powerscaling, lust, and low bounties (for Sanji). Men's laws give you the right to write your manga and display its colors since I cannot prove that you are not great. And to teach me humility, God has condemned me to watch you waddle about ruining that proud manga that was my father's guilty pleasure and his father's before him. But neither God nor men will ever compel me to let you turn One Piece into your merchendise store. Go! And speak no more of your rights.

Oh, and one more thing. The next fanservice character I find in your manga I'll hang.

B

Ballel

This is a copypasta, right?