Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with @Chrono in that being able to share things straight from the gallery was incredibly convenient.

Take Discord. I cannot share a post directly from there, so I have to screenshot it, I then have to find a website I can upload it to that is then compatible with both my phone and this website. I have to then upload the photo then open the image page and then open the image in a new page in order to get a link that this forum doesn’t reject.

All the while this all eats into my monthly phone credit allowance since I don’t have WiFi. :josad:

I agree with @Chrono in that being able to share things straight from the gallery was incredibly convenient.

Take Discord. I cannot share a post directly from there, so I have to screenshot it, I then have to find a website I can upload it to that is then compatible with both my phone and this website. I have to then upload the photo then open the image page and then open the image in a new page in order to get a link that this forum doesn’t reject.

All the while this all eats into my monthly phone credit allowance since I don’t have WiFi. :josad:
I feel you man.

@Bogard look at this poor baby:pepeanger: Do something please:pepehands:

This made me giggle 😁

I restricted it on purpose to favor constructive posts. Furthermore for hosting purposes it's better, for guest as well since they can find external links directly this way
I'm not too familiar with website hosting so I'll take your word for it, but I don't understand the first part. How does complicating the process of uploading pictures favor constructive posts?

Also, kinda unrelated, but just wondering on what the reason for the 40 image limit was for. I understand that too many images can make a page take longer to load, so I put most of mine within spoiler tags so that people can open them as they go or not at all, if they prefer. I like to be thorough in my theories lol

Status
Not open for further replies.