Theory Imu and Gorosei have eaten from the tree of life

The idea of the "devil fruit" is a biblical reference. It references how in the bible, Adam and Eve at from the tree of knowledge, gained the truth about good and evil, and were subsequently banished from Eden. This parallels DF users being cursed by the sea by eating their fruits.

However in the bible, there are actually two different mystical fruits. The first were the ones from the tree of knowledge, that Adam and Eve ate. The second were the fruits of the tree of life, which would give one eternal life.
“The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 3&version=NIV

With what we know about the gorosei, I think it is extremely likely that there exists a one piece counterpart to the tree of life's fruits. A "god fruit" as opposed to a "devil fruit", if you may say.

Just look at the gorosei in the MADs flashback. They look almost the same. This is the same thing if you look at how they were drawn in Robin's flashback. While Oda does slightly obscure how they look, it seems very clear that these people simply do not age normally.

Now we know the gorosei haven't lived forever. They didn't know the truth about the Nika fruit until recently. However, they clearly don't age like normal people. I believe this is due to the fruits they have eaten.

I think these fruits will be similar, but have different mechanics from devil fruits. They might not have the weakness to water and could possess abilities outside of the standard DF powers. For example, a DF normally grants the user one ability. It could be that the fruits of the gorosei grant the user multiple powers.

For example, Saturn could be able to access the DF-negation of the yami yami no mi, turn into a leopard like Lucci, and fly like shiki. But that's just a guess at how Oda could take these powers.

In any case, I think they will completely re-contextualize the power scheme of one piece.

There this theory on YouTube, which is mind blowing, look it up and keep watching even if it doesn’t make any sense at first.