Powers & Abilities Imu devil fruit theory (ink and stories)

I'll explain this in short because it's just an idea
I have an idea that Imu's power is ink-based (that's why everything from it is black). Those dark arrows represent the flow of a pen, but what I really mean by that is this power once awakened is some kind of meta power that controls "stories"/history/the manga itself (because you make mangas with ink).
This goes pretty well with the various themes of erasing history we see around the void century too. In some way, Imu's power affects the story itself. I also suspect as part of that the Gorosei monster forms are made possible by Imu.

Then the reason Luffy (or joyboy) is good against it is because Nika's power is freedom. All the comical somewhat meta stuff we've seen with Luffy gear 5 completely bending reality, and also the fact that it's a reference to rubber hose animation which is its own separate style than manga with different rules, would make Luffy somehow immune to whatever is going on with Imu.

In other words, Imu is control and Luffy is freedom

Keeping this vague because the details could vary a lot, but I think something along this line could be very interesting.

Adding to this, maybe the poneglyphs are a thing because the "indestructible" power they're made of can't be reached by whatever Imu's history erasing power is. Whether it's a devil fruit or something else

I'll explain this in short because it's just an idea
I have an idea that Imu's power is ink-based (that's why everything from it is black). Those dark arrows represent the flow of a pen, but what I really mean by that is this power once awakened is some kind of meta power that controls "stories"/history/the manga itself (because you make mangas with ink).
This goes pretty well with the various themes of erasing history we see around the void century too. In some way, Imu's power affects the story itself. I also suspect as part of that the Gorosei monster forms are made possible by Imu.

Then the reason Luffy (or joyboy) is good against it is because Nika's power is freedom. All the comical somewhat meta stuff we've seen with Luffy gear 5 completely bending reality, and also the fact that it's a reference to rubber hose animation which is its own separate style than manga with different rules, would make Luffy somehow immune to whatever is going on with Imu.

In other words, Imu is control and Luffy is freedom

Keeping this vague because the details could vary a lot, but I think something along this line could be very interesting.
Great and amazing prediction!

Its something like word soul magic and Imu is barely functional with an IQ slightly above room temperature. Human units, not freedom units.
"hurr, tail spikey"
"tail go swoosh"
"hit rolling chair man in side"

Just an idea.