Questions & Mysteries Imu sama and Dragon devil fruit is this?

Let me ask you guys, do you think the gorosei will follow someone who doesnt have a strength to defeat them?

if kizaru got the light, akainu is magma, kuzan is frost, blackbeard is shadow, sabo is fire, greenbull got the forest, eneru for storm, and all of them have one thhng in common is that when you think about it all of them are strong, possesed some abilities of haki and many more

here some possibility of Imu and Dragon’s devil fruit that i wanna talk about its either a Sun devil fruit,moon devil fruit.

lets start with Sun, it has a lot of meaning, like new begining, giver of life, source of energy, and many more, what made me think that there’s a possibility of Sun devil fruit is nika was called Sun God Nika although Sun devil fruit wasnt connected to gomu gomu no mi the fact that Nika was seen as a monkey and the last name of dragon was “monkey” got me thinking that all of this was probably connected during the void century also its probably connected to Sun pirates who their leader freed the slaves from marijois who knows.

2. Moon - the opposite of Sun, if Sun and Moon devil fruits exist no one else but Dragon and Imu sama supposed to have this two devil fruits if Dragon has this devil fruit it means that Imu sama has the Sun and the only one who can par with him is probably this devil fruit.

what do you guys think? is there a 2 more devil fruits that was considered in another level than a mythical zoan devil fruit of Luffy? and this 2 devil fruits chose dragon and imu for a reason? does this devil fruits influenced them or made them who they are today?

Last edited:
While I don't know that I agree on the details, I do think OP is moving toward a sun/moon motif in the endgame. And drawing parallels between Dragon and Imu is wise.