Questions & Mysteries Imu sama is Luffy’s mother?

I think Luffy is not just a normal person ok, he didnt appear out of nowhere and become who he is today. Weve seen how Celestial Dragons can do like Doflamingo, or even immortality like the gorosei but they still being underated af. I think Luffy is the only unique character that wields the initial D. A decendant of Joyboy And a half celestrial dragon himself. And Luffy’s mother isnt just a normal celestial dragon but the only one queen of the world goverment.

i think what happened to her is also connected to why Luffy/Ace/Sabo set sailed before they turned 18. Because according to Sabo when a novel turns 18 they become a full novel. So basically or probably Dragon failed to get her before that happened in which somehow she became a full novel who inherits the most powerful postition in the word of onepiece.

in a way Luffy is the only one who can fix everything that happened during the void century and even now. And probably the opposite of freedom if somehow luffy got caught and bought back to imi sama was Luffy becoming a full novel and lost his freedom in which Imu sama did.

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Your suggestion would be impossible unless dragon worked high high up in either the marines and world government.
what im trying to say is that imu sama during her youngers days she was like sabo, she respects people like sabo does when he was a kid.. this is similar to what doflamingo’s parents did somehow someway like they refuse being a celestial dragon.

so like sabo did told luffy and ace about when a novel turns 18 they became a full novel perhaps imu sama also said a lot about the celestial dragons

If IM sama is luffy's mother there is nothing more to do than laugh.
I think Im probably existed hundreds of years ago so that would be pretty insane if he all of a sudden gave birth to Luffy who is also the descendant of Joy Boy probably, a sworn enemy to Im.......
Exactly thats why like i said luffy is the only one who can fix what happen during the void century because his both a decendant of joyboy and blood related to imu sama. Who really knows if imu sama was immortal like the gorosei or this possition was passed down from generation to generation or! Before law got his df powers the doctor who got law df made a deal with imu sama and imu got the immortality but it wasnt that long ago before she became immortal.