Powers & Abilities Intermediate Conqueror Haki..

The level between Base CoC and Advanced CoC..

First with CoA, there are 2 types CoA where the word '' Coating '' is used..
When you Coat a Sword or object in CoA, you infuse Haki in it or on it whichever you prefer..
Then there's CoA Coating commonly known CoA Barrier which create an invisible tangible shield around
the user's concentrated body part.. The term '' Coating '' is referred to both instances even if they are
2 completely different applications..

Now when it comes to CoC Coating, AdCoC, it's a CoC application of the CoA Barrier..

Which is not a CoC application of Sword Coating, or Object Coating, or Matter Coating..

Warcury's Roar is not AdCoC, it's an Intermediate CoC, IntCoC feat just like Big Mom's screech..

Or Kaido's alledged Victory Cry..

There's as well Blackbeard's Earthquake Laugh, it's a combination Coating his CoC with his Devil Fruit and
Laugh..

Someone like Doflamingo can Coat his CoC into his Strings creating his Parasite technique, able to control people
like puppets..

Stop this guys
Dont worry, I stand with you Rootbeer

Basic CoC is invisible and just knocks people out
Intermediate CoC affects the physical too like Shanks on WB, BMs shriek, Warcurys roar etc.
ACoC is using CoC to coat yourself/weapon like CoA.

But on the topic of Zoro not having ACoC
:willight:

Stop this guys
Dont worry, I stand with you Rootbeer

Basic CoC is invisible and just knocks people out
Intermediate CoC affects the physical too like Shanks on WB, BMs shriek, Warcurys roar etc.
ACoC is using CoC to coat yourself/weapon like CoA.

But on the topic of Zoro not having ACoC
But what about convergence and divergent haki trails with sound waves?

Jokes Aside, @Rootbeer I for one enjoy your takes.

He just tries to poke Zoro bros with haki gymnastics. Lol
Dont push him so far that he gets banned for saying something wrong, he provides some real entertaining stuff.

And idk if he is just trolling or he has some issues and if it is the latter then we need to be careful of his mental health, I knew someone who was under stress and developed schizophrenia. Sometimes people need that place to let out and relax and if this is that guys place then lets not turn it bad for them, cause in the end nobodys getting hurt in these retard agenda posts.