Character Discussion Introductions of Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom's appearances were probably the 2 most anticipating introductions in the whole series that back in the day, fans designed multiple drawings on how they'd look like and especially Kaido cause he was the most hyped character in the whole OP Series, which design you thought they'd be back in the day?

Like in what way does Big Mom of the first appearance looks anything like the one we'd see throughout the whole series? also the VA was different (R.I.P BM's first VA), IMO BM of the first introduction was way terrifying and more intimidating and more serious, also her head looked more bigger than her body

And ofc we don't trust Oda's Silhouettes, BM looks like a curly 14 Y/O Boy and Kaido looks like Freddie Mercury

BM's face before introduction and they write Kaido on it and back in the time when we thought 850000000 was too much

Kaido looking like a ghost

Kaido looking like Doflamingo and Big Mom looked fat but yet athletic

Kaido in which both were in Trafalgar Law's imagination back in the episode/chapter where he beats Vergo and dropped his epic speech about the new generation

In Jinbe's imagination

https://wallpapercave.com/yonko-wallpapers

Last edited:
Fan arts of how Kaido would've looked like and other fan arts of Kaido after his appearance:

Post automatically merged:

BM's introduction was crazy.
Each Yonko is world's strongest "something" like

Kaido: World's strongest creature
Whitebeard: World's strongest man
Big Mom: World's strongest woman
Shanks: World's strongest amputee
Blackbeard: World's strongest fat man/black man/DF user...Idk
Buggy: World's strongest clown
Luffy: World's strongest kid
Mihawk (should be the real yonko): World's strongest swordsman

Last edited:
I made the original about 2 years ago probably, and have updated it a few times since, particularly after G5 and after Blackbeard fought Law I might have even had a better one at one time, with more links. I think it covers things pretty well though.
Also there was a cover of how Kaido would look like but I can't find it, it was in the thumbnail of a video called "Kaido is a Typhon" and Kaido's pic was nearly looking like Ichigo in his hollow form

Edit: Finally I found it!!!!

Last edited: