Future Events Is Franky going to surpass Usopp's bounty?

Is Franky going to surpass Usopp's bounty?

• Total voters

Is this a birth of new rivalry like Zoro (320) and Sanji (330)? It looks like only Franky (94 million) has problem with Usopp's high bounty (200 million), but everyone is cool with it. E.Oda foreshadows another new rivarly between the crew.

Since Usopp and Franky are not in the monster trio, it's natural that they can compete, while Sanji and Zoro can compete with each other as monster trio members.

Can Franky surpass Usopp's bounty in the future?

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I don’t think so. Assuming it’s like Dressrosa, most of the Strawhats will get a raise of the same amount after this arc (I reckon 200 million), so Usopp will still be above Franky, 400 million to 294 million.

As for the future, again, unlikely, cause the law of Shonen dictates that Usopp will trump his fathers bounty, and Yasopp’s bounty was so high that it was mentioned in the super bounty exposition chapter. Plus Usopp should have a big individual bounty raise on Elbaf.

If we get actual personalised bounties for all the Strawhats like in W7, then yeah, Franky should go over him this arc, but Usopp will, as I said, jump back in front on Elbaf for the rest of the series.

Sanji got 153 million increase in one arc, and Zoro got 200 million for Dressrosa.

If Franky can get close to that numbers, and if Usopp doesn't get a huge bounty increase, and if he gets only usual bounty increase (+50) due to being an underling of Luffy, then Franky would need 2 arcs to surpass Usopp.

Let's say Franky will get 300 million increase in x2 arcs; 394 million.

And let's say Usopp will pass 2 arcs without being detected while doing something great; 100 million increase only after 2 arcs. Then he will stay at 300 million.

It's possible, but it will be very hard. Oda needs to stop Usopp getting more than 300 million inside of 2 arcs.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That entirely depends on what the two of them will accomplish

Franky vs Sasaki is seemingly almost set in stone.

Usopp is currently being massacred by an F6, then the premises are so far glorious and I'm happy this way, cause Franky deserves one of the hightest bounties in the crew. His mechatronic genius makes him the new Vegapunk.