Is gay sex hotter according to gay couple or is lesbian sex hotter according to a lesbian couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is hotter
gay sex according to how gays perceive it
or lesbian sex according to lesbians perceive

This is a joke thread. duh

I think gay enjoy more gay *** than lesbian enjoy lesbian ***

Mainly because i've met girls who eventually can get involved with other girls, but only se*ually speaking for the most part, and that still have a preference towards men (sentimentally and se*ally speaking). Not surprisingly there are far more bisexual women than bisexual men.

So the same doesn't occur to men, majority of "not straight" men are just gay, they only like men for real.

Basically what im trying to tell is: It's way more common for a women to like both men and women than a men like both men and women, so that leads me to conclude that gays enjoy more men than lesbian enjoy women (dunno if that makes sense tho)

I think gay enjoy more gay *** than lesbian enjoy lesbian ***

Mainly because i've met girls who eventually can get involved with other girls, but only se*ually speaking for the most part, and that still have a preference towards men (sentimentally and se*ally speaking). Not surprisingly there are far more bisexual women than bisexual men.

So the same doesn't occur to men, majority of "not straight" men are just gay, they only like men for real.

Basically what im trying to tell is: It's way more common for a women to like both men and women than a men like both men and women, so that leads me to conclude that gays enjoy more men than lesbian enjoy women (dunno if that makes sense tho)
Idk

I feel like a lot of guys might not be willing to accept their bisexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.