Is it possible for the same person to have the One for all two times ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
For exemple if Deku gives the One for all to an other person : let's say Shoto, can Shoto pass it again to Deku one year later ?
So Deku --> Shoto --> Deku.

Can it work in your opinion ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There’s nothing against it in how the quirk operates. I’m pretty certain that Shoto would lose his quirk if he did that though.

Movie spoilers
This happens without bakugo but Deku retains it after passing it on to beat Nines. Hori stated the movie would have mechanics of the End Fight of the main series in it, so I’m guessing that’s it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There’s nothing against it in how the quirk operates. I’m pretty certain that Shoto would lose his quirk if he did that though.

Movie spoilers
This happens without bakugo but Deku retains it after passing it on to beat Nines. Hori stated the movie would have mechanics of the End Fight of the main series in it, so I’m guessing that’s it.
I didn't know the plot of the new movie.

So in the new Movie Deku gives one for all to Bakugo ? Then Deku takes it back ? And Bakugo kept his quirk ?
Don't know if I really understand lol : Deku gives One for all to Bakugo but he still has it without an other exange ?
I don't think I am super fan of this idea in the main story or even in a movie.

And if you give the One for all to Shoto, if Deku takes it back does it mean that the One for all evolved and that Shoto quirk is available for Deku ?

One for All is originally made of two quirks:

Strength enhancement + giving oneself away to another person.

I think if Deku gave his quirk to Bakugou willingly, Bakugou would inherit the quirks Deku has. And if Bakugou gave it back to Deku, the latter would receive his Explosion quirk. However, it's not clear to which degree the quirks would be given away as the give away quirk is also a quirk and definitely can be used in various ways. So if Bakugou only wants Deku to get OfA back, it should be possible for him to receive only that because the giving away part highly depends on the user's will. All Might wanted to give Deku his full power, so that's what he got.