Theory Is it really all luck?

This is not the first time I'm thinking about this. Luffy meets the most interesting and important people whereever he goes. And yes I believe most meetings are luck/destiny, but I believe some are not.
When Roger found One Piece he was there too early, that's what's been told. Roger also was Joyboy, just in the wrong time. He found out that in a bit more then twenty years the moment would be right. That's why he needed to die as soon as possible. So that the next Joyboy could be born. He made a plan with his crew. They needed to find the next one. Shanks was the one that found him and made sure he would get out to sea. He even gave him a very powerfull devilfruit. Crocus stayed at the place where everyone has to pass to get in to the grand line. Rayleigh stayed at the last island before entering the new world. Like that it was certain they would meet the new Joyboy. What do you guys think?

I like the idea, would make sense that a couple prominent members of Roger's crew seems to be placed at important intersections in the Grand Line. Crocus and Rayleigh are specifically located at bottlenecks in the journey where most if not all pirates have to pass through at some point. Begs the question of where the rest of the crew went off to, though - especially Scopper.

Pirate Christ
its become too dumb after they revealed joyboy, nika, gomu gomu no is a special fruit... there is more
luffy is now like a walking plot without a soul