General & Others Is Kawamatsu built different ?

At the start of Wa no Kawamatsu was imprisoned he only had for food Fishes during 13yrs
As we all know only two types of food exist in Wa No
Poisonous food and normal food
Giving that Kawamatsu don't work in the carrier
He more likely had poisonous food
Why will they give an healthy food to a prisoner which is their ennemy ? And even strikes guardian ?

How Kawamatsu didn't collapsed in 13yrs when one week made Zoro collapsed ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think @TheAncientCenturion is probably right and this has nothing to do with racism lol.

They are likely more resistant to poisonous food which would explain this odds wise, unless the author portrayed him to eat normal food which is unlikely. It's simply a matter of odds.

Well I read somewhere that Kawamatsu is a Pufferfish fishman. After doing some research in the internet, I found an article that pufferfish has immunity against poison. Try Google it and you'll find your answer super quick.
Post automatically merged:

Here is what I found :
The pufferfish itself has immunity to the poison due to a mutation in the protein sequence of the sodium channel pump on the cell membranes. Tetrodotoxin is an exceptionally lethal poison. Tetrodotoxin is approximately 1200 times deadlier than the neurotoxin cyanide.

Source : https://www.sheppardsoftware.com/content/animals/animals/fish/pufferfish.htm
Post automatically merged:

I think the real life pufferfish is only immune to it's own poison, but since this is a fiction manga, Oda can just make it as if the fish is immune to any kind of poison.

Zoro collapsed because Killer "oneshotted" him, that's all.
The lame hunger/poison excuse is made up thing by Zorotards so their idol would look better.

OP characters have absurd amount of stamina/vitality/endurance and can do those kind of things easily.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Zoro collapsed because Killer "oneshotted" him, that's all.
The lame hunger/poison excuse is made up thing by Zorotards so their idol would look better.

OP characters have absurd amount of stamina/vitality/endurance and can do those kind of things easily.
No excuses. You gotta re read TB man. You think Zoro would faint because of such small blood loss inflicted in a non vital area?