Powers & Abilities Is Ouhon the most dangerous possible opponent for Shin?

Who wins in a serious 1 vs 1 without plot armor?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Quick shower thought.

If we put Shin's mc plot aside.

Wouldn't Ouhon be the worst possible matchup for Shin's explosive fighting style? I think a spear wielder like Ouhon especially after Earl Shi's fight might be the worst possible scenario for Shin to end up in when it comes to a 1 vs 1 scenario.

Round 1: On foot.

Round 2: On horseback.

@TheKnightOfTheSea could you tag Kingdom bros?

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Quick shower thought.

Wouldn't Ouhon be the worst possible matchup for Shin's explosive fighting style? I think a spear wielder like Ouhon especially after Earl Shi's fight might be the worst possible scenario for Shin to end up in when it comes to a 1 vs 1 scenario.

@Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Kromage911 \ @Jailer @Bepo @MarineHQ62 @Bullet @kom5 @Xlaw @Mr. Anderson @Xione

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
Thank you and what's ur take on the subject matter?
In a pure 1v1, I think Ouhon would definitely win. He's fast af, and Shin needs more experience with Ouki's glaive(he's still a relative newbie), and he needs to fight an actual strong spear user(has Shin ever?).

I would say that overall Ouhon is also a better general, but the Hi Shin Unit>>Gyoku Hou Army.
Post automatically merged:

@Seth does the battle take place on horseback?

Seth

โ€Ž
In a pure 1v1, I think Ouhon would definitely win. He's fast af, and Shin needs more experience with Ouki's glaive(he's still a relative newbie), and he needs to fight an actual strong spear user(has Shin ever?).

I would say that overall Ouhon is also a better general, but the Hi Shin Unit>>Gyoku Hou Army.

We can do two rounds I think. I will update the thread.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I think Shin is stronger than Ouhon but still loses to him if that makes sense. Shin swinging his Glaive has more brute power than Ouhon but Ouhon is just too balanced of a warrior for Shin to defeat with either the Glaive or the spear. Ouhon wouldโ€™ve essentially killed Bananji convincingly had Bananji not thrown his Glaive aside, I donโ€™t think Shin is able to treat Bananji in that manner, even currently.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Shin can beat OuHon but Ouhon can beat Shin too.

If Shin is extra riled up and go max weight each blow he can hard press Ouhon but on average Ouhon seems better and the spear style can end a fight so fast : a thrust and itโ€™s the end, Ouhon Dragon talon is deadly. Ouhon usually need less back and fort to end his duels than Shin.

Ouhon is a greater master of the spear than Shin is a master of the glaive currently.

And Ouhon is smart.

So I think on average OuHon can kill Shin in a ยซ quick ยป fight.

On foot maybe Shin unorthodox sword play can mess with OuHon spear skills. I think on foot using his glaive for Shin wouldnโ€™t be that wise against Ouhon.

Quick shower thought.

Let me give you a technical analysis

Ouhon would destroy Shins both wings and the center army in the first day

Shin can't really form formations
So even if Shin had 15.000 and Ouhin 10.000

Ouhon would outplay him on all sides

Shin would lose his wings would be encircled and die

Without his Ten Shin is nothing as general charging forward is nothing

Seth

โ€Ž
Let me give you a technical analysis

Ouhon would destroy Shins both wings and the center army in the first day

Shin can't really form formations
So even if Shin had 15.000 and Ouhin 10.000

Ouhon would outplay him on all sides

Shin would lose his wings would be encircled and die

Without his Ten Shin is nothing as general charging forward is nothing
Yeah.

This was overall a 1 vs 1 scenario type of deal.

Shin needs more experience with the glaive. While Shin has more raw strength landing a killing glaive blow it wont be an easy feat at the stage he's at. Ouhon could possibly have Shin on the backfoot with his quick spear strikes and have the more higher chance of wearing Shin down as long as he doesnt try to block all of Shin's blows lol. But taking their overall combat skills into account, I would say it would go either way.

Besides if Shin decided to put down the glaive for a bit and use his sword instead, Ouhon would be in for a rude awakening

Seth

โ€Ž
Besides if Shin decided to put down the glaive for a bit and use his sword instead, Ouhon would be in for a rude awakening
I think you are underestimating Ouhon ( Like I did for a while ).

Shin with a sword is an even worse matchup. Ouhon is not stupid enough to allow Shin to close in on him within a close range.

Remember what I pointed out. No plot armor here.

Don't you think it's odd why no one with Glaive/spear never actually yeeted Shin mid air stopping his monkey rampage?

I think a spear wielder like Ouhon especially after Earl Shi's fight
Ou hon also has Plot armor though.

You are going to get biased if you remove Shin feats calling it plot armor than count on Ouhon's to give him the advantage.

Anyway, i personally don't consider Ou hon stronger than Shin.
Ou hon is a General who can plan and fight while what Shin does is fights. Ouhon won't be able to beat Generals Shin can. But in 1 vs 1, Ou hon might just pull out a win.
Shin latest fight showed us his flaw and that would be speed n skill. Against Generals that don't depend on Strength but tricks or skills he will struggle.
It's same as how he had trouble against Futie during Coalition arc even though he's many times stronger than him.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ou hon also has Plot armor though.

You are going to get biased if you remove Shin feats calling it plot armor than count on Ouhon's to give him the advantage.

Anyway, i personally don't consider Ou hon stronger than Shin.
Ou hon is a General who can plan and fight while what Shin does is fights. Ouhon won't be able to beat Generals Shin can. But in 1 vs 1, Ou hon might just pull out a win.
Shin latest fight showed us his flaw and that would be speed n skill. Against Generals that don't depend on Strength but tricks or skills he will struggle.
It's same as how he had trouble against Futie during Coalition arc even though he's many times stronger than him.
I'm yet to see the rest of the Zhao invasion so I don't know much yet but Ouhon's feat against Earl Shi reigns supreme for me.

Of course Ouhon also has plot armor at times I know this.

I just think it logically makes no sense for sword wielder to have advantage over Spear master.

I don't count Shin as a sword master yet and he uses 2 fighting style so kinda he splits his skills between the two while Ouhon perfected oen craft.

I just genuinely like Spear fighting style. I think its badass against sword wielders.

I think it would pretty much be an Ouhon vs KouYoku rematch, where Shin would be pretty helpless.
On second thought thats true. This isnt One Piece, in a series like Kingdom using a sword would prove difficult for most who arent Baeyoukai.

Don't you think it's odd why no one with Glaive/spear never actually yeeted Shin mid air stopping his monkey rampage?
Ou Hon also has plot armor lol. And the reason why that would not happeb easily is beceause Shin is montrously strong. At the end of the day, he is still the man that matched blows and defeated Houken. I doubt there are actually many Generals (especially the spear users) that could actually easily yeet Shin with the Glaive. Much less Ouhon lol

ouhon speed is great but shin is instinctual type general so possible shin avoid all of ouhon attack
if shin use glaive he could lose because glaive good for heavy attack but if shin use sword as long as he can clse the gap he can win
on horse back shin glaive vs ouhon spear ouhon win
on ground shin sword vs ouhon spear shin win

I donโ€™t necessarily disagree, since I consider Shins leadership quite questionable; but what do you think makes Ouhon a better General than Shin?

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
I donโ€™t necessarily disagree, since I consider Shins leadership quite questionable; but what do you think makes Ouhon a better General than Shin?
Ouhon's a much better strategist than Shin.

He's easily the most balanced of the trio too.